3̸1̸

"That was so fucking unnecessary of you Nas

"That was so fucking unnecessary of you Nas. Why the hell would you toss that?" I pulled from them blunt and leaned back against his arm. Nas is another dude that works with Bird. We've all grown close to each other and he was gone for months because of his family issues. I missed the weird nigga.

He's always had some crazy crush on me, but now it's just friendly flirting. Not as weird as it was years ago. Bey hated this dude for the simple fact that he would call me cute. She would always talk over him and be like "we know she cute my nigga." Just mean as shit.

I'm sort of on a work pause. Like, I haven't called a break but I don't have any bookings at the moment. For like this whole month and i'm super excited about that. Now I can stay home and chill for a bit.

"Nic why yo living room so pink? Don't you got a roommate? They like this shit too?"

"No nigga I don't have no roommate. This is my own home with only me in it."

Jay came out the bathroom and he looked stressed out. He grabbed a pre-rolled blunt and lit that bitch like a cigarette. I laughed so hard because dude hands were shaking. Look a damn fool.

"Man ain't shit funny dawg. Blue out here claiming to have a boyfriend and shit. I'm stressed out about that. Ain't nothing but 14, come on now."

I chuckled and pulled from the blunt. "Well, that's when I started with Bey." Not that that's a good example.

"See hell naw. Don't even use y'all cause that's just gon stress me out even more. Fuck no. Y'all were toxic even when y'all was kids."

True. We didn't physically fight when I was 14, but we did argue a lot. That fighting didn't happen until I was 16. All because she wanted to make me go to school. Wanna be momma ass.

"Bird! Nigga you quiet as fuck." I hit his chest and he glared at me. He not gon do shit, old ass.

"Mcht. What you want me to say Yitty? Damn." He rubbed the area I hit like it hurt so bad. Dramatic. The oldest and most OG ones are such pussies. "Beyoncé on her way." He grabbed the bottle of Patron. I just stared at him because he's telling me and not asking me.

"Like hell she is..." I don't want her in here.

"Well it's hell cause she walking up the lobby."

And he thought to tell me this when she's already here. Im not opening the door for her ass. I already said I was done with Beyoncé. Since i've been back from Atlanta, two bitches have came up to me on some woman to woman shit. My mind was telling me to beat the fuck! out of them. Because they knew we were a thing and still fucked around with her.

Even if they knew we were broken up, the whole fucking hood know about us and our toxic ways. So they did that on some stupid shit. Beyoncé basically embarrassed me around here while I was gone. That's so dead because embarrassment, I don't take that well. I'll fuck some shit up.