"Move bitch!"

"Move bitch!"

"Stop calling me a bitch, dumbass."

I'm about to spazz on this crazy, psycho ass girl. Wanna get mad at me because she texting other niggas. Like make it make sense. She's mad....at me....because she..Onika Tanya Maraj, was texting a nigga.

Yea, I don't think it will make sense.

"You acting like I was flirting and cheating on you. He texted being friendly so I returned the same energy. Yo problem is you expect everybody to be as rude as you...Everything doesn't work like that."

"I really don't care Onika. You heard what I said and you better not talk to him no more. It's obvious what the dude want and you acting blind. Be smart."

"Ok...I understand."

She's mad, but is working on it. We've been dealing with walking away and letting go. I've been helping her with that. She's gotten into it with her siblings so much this week, and i've just pulled her away.

Of course she doesn't like it, but it's progressing. Even the twins piss her off, and that's because they're bad as shit.

I left her alone to cool off and went to bother the twins. Momma is at work so we're watching the kids. When I say kids, I just mean those two.

Summer is at work, but she wouldn't need watching. She be in her own world not bothering nobody. The chilliest one out of all.

"Kai...why you got your sister in a head lock?" I chuckled. He really got Riri choked up. She look so pissed with her red face.

"Her took my candy!"

"I didn't! Cry baby ass let me go!" She screamed. Bad ass.

"Let her go Kairi." I pulled his arms. He just dropped her and stormed out. They're 5.....

Mairi got up with folded arms and an angry face. She's bad as shit, but has a chill side like Summer. So she doesn't really get as mad as Nicki and Kairi does. They're literally the same.

"Did you take his candy Mairi?"

She nodded her head and wiped her tears. See? Bad.

"But I didn't know it was his...It was on my bed when I come in." She spoke lowly. Well if something like that was on my bed I would assume it was mines too.

"Did he tell you it was his?"

"No. Him wasn't in here.." Her feelings are hurt.

"Ok...i'll be right back.....Kairi!" I walked out their room. He was sitting by the door with his arms crossed and a frowned face.

"Kairi....did you tell your sister that was your candy?" I sat beside him.

"No...I put it on her bed and left to get more from Mommas room. When I came back, her ate it." He was so upset he was crying now. Nic. All over candy that isn't even his for real.