1̸1̸

"Where you goin?" Kairi stopped me before I made it out the door

"Where you goin?" Kairi stopped me before I made it out the door. They get on my nerves. Every time I show myself somebody is asking where i'm going.

Yesterday I came out my room for the first time and they asked where I was going. To feed my fucking face. Like where else?

"To the store, why?" Kairi swear he's my father. Wants to know everything going on.

"Momma said you can't go nowhere."

"Mind yo business little boy."

Just as I said that, Momma opened the front door. Why is she even back so early? She's been doing that since the other after I got took. I don't even say locked up because they had me cuffed for no more than two hours.

That wasn't shit.

"Ummm. Where you going? I thought I made it clear that you couldn't leave this house. And why you all dressed up? Jean jumpsuit with your pink bra showing...."

"I am hungry Momma. Ain't nothing in there." She acting like she don't know that.

When she handed me the food stamp card, I rolled my eyes. I don't want nothing home made! I'm trying to go to the barbecue man down the street!

She make shit so difficult.

I took the card and she handed me her keys.

"Take your sisters."

"Both of em?"

"Duh. Sister was plural."

"Momma I don't wanna take Mairi. She do too damn much."

"You do too but you don't see me complaining. Make sure you get everything on this list." She handed me a paper.

I was about to yell for them, but she glared at me. Acting like I can't just call them. Making me go way up the here just to make them come down.

I'm about to run away man damn.

"Bring y'all ass. We going grocery shopping."

"Okay inmate." Summer is gonna make me kill her ass. For real. I ignored it and went downstairs.

I'm already in enough trouble.

We went out to the car and I was quiet the whole time. There's nothing to say right now.

The whole time at the grocery store, Mairi was being such a pain in the ass. Asking for stuff that she wouldn't even look at if Momma was here. That's why I don't take her nowhere.

Summer was helpful but she talks so much. I'm fine with it because she's the sweet sibling. Besides her picking, she's chill. There's things that she loves talking about. And it's my duty as a big sister to listen.

So I engaged in the conversation. It was kind of cool hanging with them. We'll have to do it more often. Not in a store full of food though because Mairi greedy ass don't know how to act.