3̸2̸

"Onika sit down

"Onika sit down."

"Nope."

I started popping my butt and twerking on the table. They've been trying me all day.

"You a fool." Rih started recording me. I started rolling my hips to the beat.

"Send me that." I finally sat down. That was just a moment. Something in me needed to be let loose when that song came on. When the video came through, I went straight to instagram. I posted it with no caption and pulled from the blunt.

Not even five minutes later Ciara called. I'm supposed to have a session later on tonight. So why is she calling me now?

"Yes ma'am?" I answered while passing to Rih. I'm not trying to hear her mouth. Blowing the smoke out to the side so she wouldn't see.

"What is that video?"

"The one of me rolling my hips? It's just that. Me rolling my hips." I chuckled. She glared at me through the camera and I sighed. "You want me to take it down?"

"Please."

"I gotchu baby."

I laid the phone on the table in order to smoke. But I ended up choking. Like literally dying. That's not the same blunt I had a second ago. This why I don't smoke with Rihanna. She always wanna pull some exotic shit out.

Now i'm leaning over the table trying to catch my fucking breath.

"Bro! What the fuck is that my nigga!?" I yelled between coughs.

They were laughing like it was so funny. My chest burns so bad right now and this water isn't working. That blew all my high. I've been coughing for damn near five minutes straight. Lauren patting my back like some baby. She need to beat that shit.

My throat hurts so bad i'm about to cry.

"That right there should be the reason you stop." I heard Ciara. I just hung up on her. I'm not in the mood right now. Damn near losing my life and she's worried about me quitting.

"Drink this so you can burp." Rih gave me a sprite and I gulped that shit with tears falling from my eyes. Not long after I burped so loud. That calmed it down but it still hurt from coughing so much.

I'm done, for now. They're gonna have to catch me later. Like i'm about to go the fuck home. Well to mommas house. She's been complaining about how I haven't been over there.

I just grabbed my stuff and left. Not saying a word. The whole ride I was quiet. Just thinking about all the times I took life for granted. Damn near lost it.

When I pulled up, Mairi ran out the door. She looked so excited to see me. Last week she had a photoshoot and Momma took her because she could.

"Nini! I missed you!"