1̸5̸

"You're 18

"You're 18..."

Bird house is full of people. He decided to have a little party today. At his actual home because the trap is off limits. That man would throw a fit if something happened in his place of business.

We're upstairs at the top balcony over the living room. I didn't want Nic to come, but she came anyways. Momma left her the car...again. I wish she would stop because Nicki slow ass just be doing shit.

So she pulled up on her own. I wasn't picking her up because I didn't want her to come in the first place. Summer begged her to come because Miles is here. Bird made the underage ones go to the back of the house where nobody is allowed.

She likes him for real, but won't date my boy. I think she's trying to see if he's serious about her. Playing no games with him.

Solange pulled up with Future and they're somewhere around here. Doing god knows what because they're their own people. When they around each other, you won't hear from them.

"I'm 18...and missing your point."

"Why do you want to do something like that?"

Bird been trying to find somebody for this task, and she keeps volunteering. It's top notch shit. She not just playing a fake role, she has to actually be hands on.

Could possibly be killed if she messed up. Long story short, she has to swallow a bag...of drugs. That shit is not safe and i'll be damn if she takes part in doing it. It could explode inside of her and she'll be high off something strong.

Onika is a light weight and she knows it. That strong stuff can take her out as soon as it busts.

Nobody has any control over the bag. If it busts, it just does. There's no way we can stop it.

Bird already said no to her, but of course she doesn't take that word lightly. She's so stubborn it's annoying.

"Money."

"You don't HAVE to. You just want to and it's so fucking stupid yo. I don't care, you ain't doing it. Simple."

She shrugged and drunk from the bottle in her hand. That's the shit I be talking about. It's not hard to listen when somebody trying to give the better choice.

I took the bottle from her and walked off. She'll piss me off. Even though she already did.  If we fight in this party it'll be the talk of the hood. We fight enough in public.

Bird would also be mad at us. He hates when we fight, but it just comes with us.

I went downstairs and saw Mel with Lauren. These hoes get on my nerves. Always being the show of attention. Just gotta toot they booty up. I mushed both they heads and they stumbled before standing up straight.

I don't care how grown they are, my friends not about to be doing that in front of all these dudes. They weird and will try some shit.

My friends not ugly so eyes are definitely on them.