1̸6̸

18 year old Beyoncé

18 year old Beyoncé

"She supposed to be at school. I don't know why she won't just show up like she supposed to. Making shit harder than what it gotta be."
Beyoncé complained.

She had just realized that Onika wasn't at school. The 16 year old refused to go because she didn't want to. But Beyoncé would make her, whether she wanted to or not.

Beyoncé signed herself out and headed to the spot she knew she could find Nicki. Thanks to Bird for buying her-her first car. She was able to pull up.

The shop was crowded, but she could spot the short girl from anywhere. With her puffy black hair and crazy jewelry.

Nicki had spotted Beyoncé's car and tried her best to hide behind the tall guys around her. Even though she had already been seen.

Bey chuckled to herself as she hopped out of her car, going straight to where Nicki was hiding. This wouldn't be the first time she's had to do this.

The guys knew her, so they began talking. Her eyes stayed on the short girl behind a guy.

"Yea i'm finna head out. As soon I grab Onika slow ass." She grabbed her arm and pulled her out. Nicki mentally cursed while stuffing weed bags into her pocket. "So you still skipping to do this shit? Didn't I tell you this would still be here when you got out of school? School not gon always be open for you. Take yo ass to the car!"

Onika snatched away and stood her ground. They hadn't physically fought until this day. Beyoncé mushed her forward, earning a hit back. But it didn't stop there.

They started passing licks that made the other angry. Beyoncé had gotten ahold of her neck, pushing her against the brick wall behind them.

The others didn't know what to do. Two females fighting in the middle of them. Beyoncé was squeezing with no mercy, making Nicki go in and out with sight.

She was holding onto Beyoncé's wrist, not breaking eye contact unless her eyes were falling slowly.

"Beyoncé let her go." Bird came out of the shop. When she felt Onikas body go limp, she let go. Catching her before she hit the ground.

"I let her go." She grumbled. "All she did was pass out. She'll be up in five minutes. Calm ya dicks cause I didn't kill her." Beyoncé picked her up and carried her to the car.

When she hopped in the car, Onika had started waking up. She didn't seem phased, just looked out the window. They pulled up to the school and she refused to get out.

She felt like she didn't go for a reason. So it wouldn't make sense for her to go.

"Get out before I get you out."