28

My phone started ringing and I jumped quickly

My phone started ringing and I jumped quickly. I was waiting for Ms.Campbell since she dropped a pick up on me in 30 minutes. Luckily it's been an hour because I just finished.

I didn't want the blonde anymore so I just took it off and undid my braids under.

"Open this trailer little girl. I just had to go through so much to get through security. Shit."

"How old are you? Calling me little girl."

"I'm 25, still older than you. Come on. It's hot as fuck."

She was standing at the door and I peeked out the window at her. Her eyes squinted at me so I opened the door. It's like she made me feel Momma.

"Stop playing wit me girl."

Ouuuuu. Ewww. That made me feel weird. She's all old. But i've never seen her shape or anything. This is a fine ass woman. She sat on the couch and pulled her phone out.

"Put on something to cover your breast."

"No. A little cleavage ain't nothin'."

Her eyes cut to me and I took the shirt off leaving me in a bra. I'm fine so i'm not tripping, plus she's seen me cry. There's nothing to hide from her now. I'll tell her my whole life story at this point.

"You change in front of anybody like that?" I looked at her and winked.

"Only the fine people." Flirting is so fun. Especially when she person is really fine.

"Mmm."

I dug through my suit case until I found a better T shirt. It's ripped at the end and has designs around it. This shirt was for a party that Bey said I couldn't go to. So I have it for nothing.

The door opened and a young guy stood there. I'm in my bra, so that kind of scared me.

"Boy get the hell out! Do you not know about knocking before entering someone's private space? Get your ass out!" She flew to the door in his face. I stood there froze with my hands across my chest.

It amazed me to see her so defensive. He looked so scared and just closed the door. My heart felt like it would beat out of my chest.

"Are you okay?"

"Yea i'm-im fine. Thank you."

She let me finish changing and we left out. Mairi came running through one of the doors hooking onto my legs. How did she even see me leaving? This girl hasn't been with me all day and all of a sudden she wants me.

"No! Don't leave me! Let me get my shoes!" She ran back inside before coming back. We exited the gates after getting questioned by security. They do way too much.

Asking me where i'm going and if I was safe with this woman. Hell yea i'm safe with this fine ass woman. She might be a bit taller than me but i'm more than good.