War

3rd Person POV

All our heroes have finally converged on the farm fields outside Atlas, the Dinobots and Godzilla are keeping the Grimm and Decepticons at bay while Ruby talks with the other adults.

Ruby: Quick question though, Autobots. Where's Optimus?

The Autobots grew sorrowful or disheartened expressions on their faces, Arcee simply closed her eyes and turned away, Ratchet then explained.

Ratchet: Optimus had to fuse the All Spark with the Matrix of Leadership to defeat Unicron, and in order for new life to appear on Cybertron, Optimus was forced to sacrifice himself and the Matrix of Leadership for the greater good.

Winter: ... I'm so sorry, Autobots. There will be a time to grieve for all those we've lost, but it is not now.

Ruby: Right, we have five objectives. 1: Hold the line against the Grimm here. 2: Take out Salem's inner circle before taking her down. 3: Find Oscar. 4: Take down this giant whale Grimm. 5: Defeat the Decepticons. All are key to ending this conflict.

Ultra Magnus: What did you have in mind?

Ruby: Winter and the Ace Ops, along with Qrow, Robyn and the Autobots remain here and hold back Salem's forces.

Winter: Understood.

Wheeljack: Sounds like fun.

Ruby: The Dinobots will help the rest of us make an incursion into the whale. After that we split up from there. (Yang)--

Yang/(Yang): Yes?

Ruby: *sigh* Team Godzilla will take down the whale from the inside. When you're ready to destroy the whale, radio everyone to get clear of it.

(Yang): Sounds simple enough.

Ruby: Destroy anything or anyone that willingly stands in your way. Grimlock will lead the Dinobots and find out more about the Decepticons plans.

Grimlock roars as he tears apart three Megoliaths with one bite of his massive jaws.

Ruby: Team JNPR will find Oscar and, if you can, the Lamp.

Jaune: We'll find him.

Ruby: And that just leaves Team RWBY to destroy Salem herself.

Robyn: How? Ironwood told us she's immortal.

Ruby: My silver eyes can hurt her.

Bulkhead: How?

Ruby: Watch.

Ruby walks up to Grimlock and he lets her climb onto his head as (Y/n) returns to his human form and stands next to his mom's. Ruby then closed her eyes and thought about all the happy memories of her and her friends and with the Dinokids, and how she desperately wants to protect them and make more memories. Grimlock was about to defend against a group of Teryx's, when Ruby opens her eyes and lets her silver eyed powers loose with her signature warcry.

The entire area becomes enveloped in bright silver light, everyone had to cover their eyes to block out the brightness. And just as quickly as it appeared, the light vanished. Weiss looked first and as soon as she did, she was in awe.

Weiss: Wow!

All the Grimm currently on the field, minus Monstra, had turned to stone. Everyone soon saw what Ruby had done and were both impressed and shocked at the power she possessed.

Ruby: Dinobots! Attack!

Grimlock: *Loud Growl*

(Yang), (Y/n) and (Blake) hopped onto Slag's back with Yang, Team JNPR and the rest of Team RWBY climb onto their respective Dinobots and follow Ruby's lead towards the Monstra. Grimlock comes under fire from Infernocus, Ruby fires her rifle, which doesn't do much damage, except for taking out one of it's eyes. This allowed Grimlock to release his fire breath on Infernocus as he continued his charge, Grimlock closed the distance, grabbed Infernocus in his mouth and spun around and slammed the 'Con on the ground, forcing it to split apart. Each of the remaining Dinobots trampled the Infernocons into flattened scrap metal. Grimlock led the Dinobots to the side of the Monstra, he then roared at Slag, he responded by charging into the Monstra and manages to tear a large hole into the Grimm's flesh and into one of the hallways inside.