Gravity

3rd Person POV

The Dinobots and Ratchet are outside the wall trying to hold back an army of undead Cybertronian warriors.

Slag charged in first and smashes through the front lines with ease, the rest of the Dinobots follow Grimlock's lead.

Ruby: *over communicator* Ratchet?

Ratchet: We're a little busy at the moment, Ms. Rose.

Ruby: What's going on?

Sludge: Robo-zombies!

Ruby: What?! How?!

Ratchet: Just speed up evacuations before these things start pouring into the city!

Ruby looks at Harriet with a worried expression.

Harriet: Let's go, people! Double time!

Grimlock, in robot mode, is watched by Unicron/Megatron as he tears through wave after wave of Unicron's reanimated army.

Megatron: Impressive. Such primal magnificence.

Unicron: We shall see how he fairs against a true destroyer.

Unicron telepathically orders his army away from Grimlock, Grimlock then looks at (Unicron) approaching and growls.

(Unicron): If you will not heed my command, then you shall perish and be used as my slave of destruction.

Grimlock: You won't enjoy this as much as me.

Grimlock cracks his neck before tapping his chin.

(Unicron): Very well.

(Unicron) punches Grimlock across his face, but he doesn't recoil much.

Grimlock: Always worried about hurting people. *punched* Always hold back. *punched* Not now!

(Unicron) goes to punch again, but this time Grimlock stops (Unicron's) fist with his open right hand and yells.

Grimlock: NOW GRIMLOCK UNLEASH!

Grimlock throws his own punch with all his might, hitting (Unicron) square in the chest and sending him flying back several miles. The other Dinobots look as Grimlock leaps into the air towards Unicron.

Slam: *grunts*

Slag: We gotta cover for Grimlock!

Ratchet: Break the zombies into smallest pieces possible.

Ratchet blocks a zombie arm and slices it's arm off then slices off it's head and stabs through the chest. He then turns right and slices off another zombie's arm before slicing it's body down the middle. Snarl sees this and pulls out his blaster rifle.

Snarl: Ratchet!

Snarl tosses Ratchet his blaster, and while Ratchet had to get used to the weight of it, he begins firing on the zombies while the rest of Dinobots take the more up close and personal approach. Swoop meanwhile is flying while trying to destroy zombies that surround Grimlock.

Swoop: *Screeches*

Swoop fires his remaining rockets and creates huge craters from the explosions that surrounds Grimlock and (Unicron).

Grimlock: Come on!

Grimlock and (Unicron) charge at each other, but just before they collide, Grimlock leaps at (Unicron), raises his right fist and hammerfists down onto (Unicron's) head, stopping him in his tracks. Grimlock lands in front of (Unicron), who is kneeled down, he then grabs (Unicron's) head with his left hand, and with his other fist, Grimlock punches him in the face, recoils and uppercuts (Unicron's) chin. Grimlock then pulls his left fist back and delivers a power punch to the middle of (Unicron's) face, sending (Unicron) onto his back.