¹⁹. ᴿᵘⁿ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᵀᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᴴᵒᵗᵉˡ

"I know me and (Y/N) have to leave Earth tobe safe, but, what if Longclaw was wrong?Maybe we could have a life here

be safe, but, what if Longclaw was wrong?
Maybe we could have a life here."

»»--⍟--««
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷9

Tom, (Y/N), and Sonic hastily make their escape from the bar, deftly leaping over the man sporting the bear hat. Sonic discards his own hat, restoring (Y/N) to her normal attire.

  "That was amazing! But wait a minute, did you even pay our tip? It doesn't matter!" Sonic marvels, his excitement palpable as he backpedals.

"Oh, watch this. I always wanted to do this!" Sonic boasts, smoothly gliding onto the car's hood and through the open window. Tom and (Y/N) follow suit, with Tom swiftly assuming the driver's seat while Sonic positions himself alongside (Y/N). Sonic exudes anticipation as he observes the frenzied patrons clamoring towards the car. With a rev of the engine, Tom initiates their departure.

"Get them!" a man bellows to his comrades.

"See ya suckers!" Sonic taunts.

"Hasta la vista, tontas!" (Y/N) adds with a smirk. The pursuing group dashes after the receding car.

"I can't say for sure, but I think they liked us!" Sonic exclaims, the snacks Tom had purchased tumbling from the vehicle as it accelerates. As the car rounds the corner onto the main road, the trio glance back, witnessing their pursuers shrinking in the distance. With triumphant shouts, they cheer as they ride off into the night.

"Oh, yeah!"

"YEAH!"

"Yes!"

"YEAH‐HEAH!"

"Ouch!" Tom grumbles, nursing his injured cheek.

"He got you pretty good!" Sonic remarks.

"I'm alright, I've been hit harder." Tom says, his voice heavy.

"Did you see how much toilet paper I used?" Sonic asks jokingly and Tom laughs in remembrance.

"The next person who goes into that bathroom will have nothing to wipe with!" Sonic chortles.
(Y/N) giggles gracefully at the thought, but suddenly, her head begins throbbing torturously. She claws at her temple, moaning in distress from the headache. Her body weakly knocks into Sonic's knees without warning.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay?" Sonic asks, his eyes filled with concern as he looks at (Y/N), bamboozled by her sudden distress. She appears quite pained and discombobulated, gazing downward.She shakes her dizzy head, her hand clenched onto it as she nearly stumbles. Sonic gently pushes her back and places his hand on her chest, holding onto her free hand for support.

"Is she doing alright?" Tom asks, concerned.

"No, get to the motel. Fast!" Sonic's voice booms, a chill running down his spine.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ: 🕐 ⏭️

Tom, capable of ordering a motel room for the night, parked his car and ushered the two hedgehogs into the room. He had brought along his first-aid kit from the car, prepared for any emergency. After settling in, he seated (Y/N) on one of the beds and unzipped the pack. Sonic observed from the other bed, fascinated, as Tom laid out his supplies, including bandages, adhesive tape, a thermometer, an instant cold pack, gloves, gauze and roll pads, cotton balls, medicine, scissors, and tweezers.

"So, what seems to be the problem, ma'am?" Tom asked calmly.

"My head really stings." (Y/N) replied, kicking her legs in discomfort.
"Ah, a headache?" Tom clarified."Yeah, but like, my entire head is hurting. It's gonna be so much more than a headache." she answered, clearly distressed.

"Ah. Don't worry, just stay calm." Tom reassured her, grabbing a cohesive elastic white bandage and lightly wrapping it around her head.

"Will she be okay, doc?!" Sonic asked anxiously,

 "Can she still do the splits?"