¹¹' ᴰᵒⁿᵘᵗ ᴸᵒʳᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵀʰᵉ ᵀʷᵒ ᴴᵉᵈᵍᵉʰᵒᵍˢ'

"Always lend a helping hand

"Always lend a helping hand."

»»--⍟--««
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 11

𝚃𝚘𝚖'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 :🤠🍩

After the Talking Tom and Talking Angela threw some kind of magical transportation device, had voiced animal sounds, and fainted in my garage because of the tranquilizer gun I shot at them, I decided to lock up the two with Ozzy's spare cage I had gathered on the table. Since they were resting peacefully in their beloved cage, I decided to see if they were still alive. But I wasn't going to check with my bare hands, so I retrieved a spatula and poked them.

"So these aren't raccoons..?" I thought.

I embarked on a careful examination of their features, marveling at their unique characteristics. As I observed them closely, a sense of familiarity began to dawn on me, reminiscent of something I had encountered before. My gaze shifted to the quills I had noticed during my morning duties, and a realization struck me. Setting aside the spatula on the table, I drew the quills closer to inspect them further. With a quick glance between the quills and the two beings before me, a connection formed in my mind. I grip the bright royal blue quill, now recognizing whos it was.

"Huh. The Blue Devil."I let out an exclamation of surprise.

I held the other quill up, a (F/C) vivid colour.

"And, The (F/C) Angel." I exhale again.

I pivot away from the two figures, allowing the quills to slip from my grasp and land softly on the countertop with a faint clatter.

"The Blue Devil and The (F/C) Angel are real." I wonder, interested in this discovery. 

"They're real!"

I let my hands fall on the counter, still astonished by what I had encountered from my garage.

"Does this mean Crazy Carl was right this whole time?" I find myself pondering aloud, my thoughts swirling with questions.

Leaving that thought to mull over itself, I reach for my phone, deciding to shoot Maddie a text about this perplexing discovery.

☆ ³ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ☆
3️⃣🗣

Inside the cramped cage, Sonic and (Y/N) find themselves together. As soon as Tom averts his gaze at them, with a groggy start, (Y/N) awakens. Her cheeks then tint with a faint blush as she realizes she had been sleeping on top of Sonic. Attempting to extricate herself gracefully, she fumbles in her attempts to disentangle from the situation, repeatedly bumping into the cage's ceiling in her flustered state.

 "Sonic!" She whispers hastily, shuffling his arms to wake up.

As he gradually awakens, Sonic's eyes widen in surprise when he notices (Y/N) lying on top of him, his cheeks flushing with embarrassment. Hastily, they both scramble out of the cage, managing to free themselves with some effort. Once outside, they lean against the bars, using them for support as they regain their footing. Despite their discomfort over the awkward situation, exhaustion begins to weigh heavily on (Y/N), causing her eyelids to droop. In a moment of vulnerability, she stumbles, but Sonic reacts swiftly, catching her before she falls, their eyes meeting in a silent exchange. Locking gazes, they share a fleeting moment of intimacy, their (E/C) and emerald eyes connecting on a deeper level. With a quick expression of gratitude, (Y/N) swiftly rights herself, mouthing a 'Thank you' before resuming her previous position. Meanwhile, Tom, unaware of their interaction, turns around to capture a photo of the hedgehogs, only to drop his phone in shock as he realizes they are awake.