¹⁵. ᴰᵒᵘᵇˡᵉ ᵀʳᵒᵘᵇˡᵉ

"Together, we create our own fairytale

  "Together, we create our own fairytale."

»»--⍟--««
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷5

"All right, there's gonna be rules on this trip. Number one, do exactly what I say all the time. Got it?" Tom commands his first rule.

"Got it, Donut Lord." Sonic arrows his index finger next to his forehead, and drops it down like a salute.

"Would you stop with the "Donut Lord"?" Tom testily snaps, his straight hand chopping down as a sign to stop.

"I have a name, it's Tom." He introduces.

"I'm Sonic." Sonic gestures his thumb to point himself. "Sonic. Sonic." Tom restates, trying to remember as Sonic smiles over him.

"And you are?" Tom looks at the (F/C) sow.

 "That's (Y/N), my number one best friend." Sonic arrogantly remarks, his arm surrounding (Y/N)'s neck as he softly ruffles her quills with his other arm. (Y/N) faintly giggles from this, and Sonic lets go of her afterwards.

"Okay,  (Y/N). (Y/N). Sonic and (Y/N), (Y/N) and Sonic." Tom paraphrases their names, now able to recall who they are.

 "So you've both been spying on us all for years." Tom's cold eyes fix at them both with bewilderment.

"I wouldn't call it 'spying'. We were all just hanging out, only me and Sonic weren't invited and no‐one knew we were there." (Y/N) admits.

 "I can't believe Crazy Carl was right all this time." Tom rambled on.

"Yeah, you should call him super observant Carl instead." Sonic suggested, turning away from Tom to the window by him and glimpses at something captivating.

"Oh my god, stop the car right now!" Sonic crowed unbelievably, poking his face out of the window with wide eyes.

"What? What?" Tom hesitated.

"What's wrong Sonic?" The sow wondered, settled down in her seat. Her face evolving from distracted to amazed in just two seconds by gazing outside.

"The world's largest rubber band ball? We gotta see it!" Sonic exclaimed and (Y/N) dramatically extends the longest gasp, indicating Tom's expression to be highly concerned as he didn't want to lose the only responsible hedgehog in the car because of Sonic's idiotic antics and his mayhem of getting into trouble.

 "No. No." Tom denied.

"Come on... Just take a quick pit stop!" (Y/N) trumpeted, forcing Tom to draw in the vehicle.

"No, this is not some family road trip, okay? The government wants to dissect you two. And arrest me. This is serious." Tom refuses the two hedgehog's request and resumes driving.

 The blue hedgehog gives Tom a dirty pout, while the other hedgehog looks like an angry baby with her arms crossed. In the blink of an eye, Sonic dashes to the window and returns to his seat with (Y/N), wearing a rubber band ball cap and holding a bunch of rubber band ball spheres. He lifts his cap and places it on (Y/N)'s head, her gasping face now transformed into a grin, complete with a dimple.

"Eh, you're right, it was lame. Gift shop was cool, though. I got you a mousepad." Sonic shows the two a mousepad saying, 'I ❤ RUBBER BANDS'.

"When are we gonna get there?" Sonic inquired, pulling out a paddle ball.

"We will get there when we get there." Tom replies with a dead tone, glaring at Sonic as he still plays with the paddle ball with a smug smile crept on his face.

Tom shakes his head with indignation, "How do you live with this guy?" Tom speaks to (Y/N), and she responds with a nonchalant shrug.

"I dunno."