²' ᵍʳᵉᵉⁿ ʰⁱˡˡˢ ⁻ ᵐᵒⁿᵗᵃⁿᵃ

"Green Hills, the greatest place on Earth

"Green Hills,
 the greatest place on Earth."

»»--⍟--««
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸

☆ ³ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ☆
3️⃣🗣

In the middle of the road, lies a dry boring sign named "Green Hills, A little town with a BIG hear!". There was a parked car labelled "Green Hills SHERIFF" behind it, and inside that car was a man wearing black sunglasses, pointing up a radar gun outside the window. He looks up cheekily, to only see a single car. "Come on, one car?" The man states, before shaking his wrist from holding the gun to much. He then looks back at the window directing his radar gun giving a funny selfie-looking pout, making a dramatic turnaround. Looking to the right again as he hits his jaw with the radar gun. He moves his teeth on about fixing his jaw back in place. He finally gives up rotating and says, "I'm bored."

"Tom, do you read me? Are you there?"

A voice from the walkie-talkie speaks, "No, Wade, I'm actually on a yacht in Barbados. With Rihanna."

On Wade's side, he giggles, his eyes wide open. "OMG. That's amazing. Please send pics." He asks, scratching his head.

"No Wade, I'm at the speed trap."

"Already? How did you get back so fast? Barbados is in the ocean!" Wade replies, darting more questions at the officer to stress him about.

"Hang on, I think I got something." Tom said. He hangs up the walkie-talkie back as he aims his radar gun to the window, directing it towards...

A turtle? Tom checks the target speed marking as "001."

"Hey buddy! Where's the fire? Got kids living around here!" Tom shouts, snickering. 

"I thought that was kind of funny, sorry." Tom apologizes, still chuckling on his joke.

As soon as he takes off his glasses, a blur of blue run passed the vehicle. Tom gets a beep from his radar, spelling out "296".

"What?" Tom says, confused. He picks it up , resetting it back to 0. Looking around to see nothing but a lonely road. Another zoom went by, and Tom went back to see the target speed raised up to"300" , bewildered to see such a number. He slaps it a few times, in case it was banged up. He began to take a walk outside, to investigate what was going on. Whilst he was wondering around, he noticed a bright blue light glowing from a distance. He put his fists on his hips to see a neon blue quill. He raised it up twisting it around, finding it very peculiar.

"Tom, we need you down on main street. There's been a violent gang shoot-out." Wade commanded from the walkie-talkie.

 He laughs afterwards adding on, "Just kidding, a duck stole a bagel. But they do need it back."

Wade ordered again signing off, Tom heading his way to the main street as the car engine screeches ridiculously.

The turtle from previously carries on walking slowly. But without any assumptions, a nearby car enters its way to run over the turtle. A few seconds more.. And.. the turtle is not... dead. It's not dead! A flash of a familiar blue had taken it before the tyres even touched its shell.
We enter to see a blue hedgehog holding the turtle, along with a floating (F/C) hedgehog by their side.