𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Where's the Imp?" Arya asked and Sansa snapped at her to shut up. I place my hand on Sansa's shoulder, not letting her argue further with Arya. The King's gaze moves to Robb.

"who have we here?" he roars
"you must be Robb" They shake hands

"Danya, isn't it?" he asks
"Yes, your Grace" I respond and he nods
"You're a pretty one" he walks, complimenting Sansa
"Your name is?" he bends to my youngest sister "Arya"
"oh, show us your muscles" and Bran lifts his coat showing his 'muscles'
"You'll be a soldier" he tells him

"That's Jamie Lannister, the queen's twin brother" Arya starts talking again, annoying Sansa and I give them both a glare to shut up as I see the queen approaching, with the most arrogant walk I've ever seen, giving father her hand to kiss "my queen"
"my queen" mother also bows

"Take me to the crypt. I want to pay my respects" orders the king "We've been riding for a month, my love" his wife tries to make him not go there, knowing about my aunt "Surely the dead can wait" she continues in a spiteful way, but the king decides to ignore her

"Where's the imp?" Arya asks again, right when the queen gives us the most 'kind' look she could offer and turns around "Where is our brother? Go and find the little beast" Beast. They are calling him beast. Selfish little shits.

After that, everyone retired in their chambers. "Do you think Joffrey will like me? What if he thinks I'm ugly?" Sansa asks mother, who is braiding her hair "Then he is the most stupidest Prince that ever lived"

"He's so handsome" Mother rolls her eyes and I couldn't stop myself at that and scoff out loudly, my nose still buried deep in one of the fairy tale books I found Sansa's room "He looks like a bowl of mashed potatoes" Sansa glares at me, trying to ignore my comment "When would we be married? Soon? Or do we have to wait?"

"Hush now. Your father hadn't even said yes"
"Why would he say no?"
"For some obvious reasons I'd also say no" I mutter
She either didn't hear or didn't want to hear what I just said

"he's the second most powerful man in the seven kingdoms" he's hardly a boy
"He'd have to leave home. He'd have to leave me. And so would you"

"You left your home to come here" Sansa continues to argue "And I'd be queen someday"

"Please make father say yes" she pleads
"Sansa..."
"Please, please! It's the only thing I've ever wanted"

"Sansa, he won't kill a dragon who holds you captive in a tower" I say, giving her the example from the story I've just read. I get up and put the book on a table "The story's shit, anyway" then I leave not wanting to be scolded by mother about cursing in front of her innocent and precious daughter.

꧁✯꧂

𝐈𝐅 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐃 I would tell them I didn't bother to do more than brush my hair and throw on one of my best dresses.

But who am I kidding? I wasted that half an hour before leaving on applying make up, making sure I look perfect.
After I am one hundred percent sure the red shade of the lip paint won't stain my teeth I leave.

This is the moment when I realise I spent an eternity to dress and look amazing just to sit on a corner and silently drink wine until I'll go back in my chambers. Leaning on Robb or on the walls.

Everyone was happy and danced around while the king made himself busy with some kitchen wench.

Knowing half of the men were looking in my direction in a not so honourable way I walk to father who looked as bored as me
"Are you really going to wed her to some boy who looks like his adult teeth just appeared?" I ask him
"At first I thought about marrying you to him, but then I remembered that you'll going to kill him in some strange way no one knows about and get away with it" "Yes" I gave him a short answer before a comfortable silence fell between us.
"You at a feast" I turn around to see uncle Benjen "it's like a bear in a trap. At least your daughter tries herself, even if it's by drinking herself until she'll most likely pass out" he jokes and I raise my glass at him, agreeing

"The boy I beheaded." father started with serious matters "did you know him?"
"Of couse I did, just a lad. But he was tough, Ned, true ranger"

"He was talking madness. Said the walkers slaughtered his friends. The two he was with are still missing"

"Hmph. A wildling ambush"

"Maybe"
I would've listened their conversation but I was too tipsy to actually understand about what they were talking about, so I make my way out, walking while grasping the walls hard with one hand as soon as I get into the hall (my other hand holding some wine I took with me).

I see a man standing randomly in the way and I knew I needed help to get safely in my bedchamber.

"My chamber" I don't recognize the man, well I don't see his face. He is maybe the tallest man I've ever meet, and in my drunken state I can't raise my head that high, so I continue to stare at his armour.

I could feel his gaze burning through me. "The fuck do you want girl?" he asks
"My chamber, bring me back to my chamber" I slurp

"No" came his cold response
Fine, be it. I won't drink myself to death tonight.

I lift the jug of wine up, offering it to him as an exchange. He grunts, but accepts the jug and waits for me to trail along.

"Are you coming, girl?" I approach him, clinging on him for support. I take a good hold of his arm and basically let him carry more than half of my weight. He doesn't complain.

When we arrived in front of my chambers he is about to leave, before I get out an 'wait' that sounded more like an "waehit".

He turns around and steps closer and I take his wrist and bring the jug that he was still holding up to my lips, finally looking at him.

꧁✯꧂