𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

꧁✯꧂

𝐈 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇 𝐓𝐎 𝐉𝐎𝐍 after he processed what just happened and gave him a quick hug, saying that I'll leave him dress and that I will be waiting for him in the courtyard where the Wildlings occupied space.

When he shows up, everyone stared at him like he was a god. I couldn't blame them. What normal person rises from death? My brother, followed by Ser Davos, who descended the stairs was now walking through the Wildlings, searching for me, or Tormund. Which one of us I couldn't tell, because he stood next to me.

"They think you're some kind of god. The man who returned from the dead" he explained to Jon about the curious stares

"I'm not a god" Jon remarked

"I know that" answers Tormund, getting closer to Jon "I saw your pecker. What kind of god would have a pecker that small?" the whisper made me give the slightest smile, which was not let to slide by Tormund.

I let Jon approach Edd, trying to ignore the new pain that I felt forming. "I told you I'm funny" the ginger turns to me again, grinning and putting his heavy hand around my shoulders. I fastly brush off the touch giving me so much discomfort. But it turned out that Tormund wasn't the one who gave me pain.

By that time, by brother finished his talk with Edd and got closer to me. I look at him, too calmly for my state "Is it the wrong time to give birth?" My sentence was now full of whimpers and pain.

꧁✯꧂

𝐈𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 Melisandre was there to solve all our problems. She ran quickly to my room as she heard about the news. I told Gilly, who was there first that it's fine and she can go, intuiting my birth might be too overwhelming for her kind nature.

And I was right. As soon as the Red Woman tried to make me sit still and to encourage me to push, the insults and curses left my mouth fastly. Luckily, she chose to ignore the hateful words spat at her.

After moments that felt like hours, soft cries of a newborn echo in the room. I sigh in relief.

"A boy" she says

"Give him to me" I demand, wiping the sweat off my forehead. She holds the little creature out for me to take and smiling I take him from her.

He was so pure, so beautiful, so small and fragile and I was afraid that I'll break him if I held him too tight. Sandor would've thought the same thing...

꧁✯꧂