𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

꧁✯꧂

𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘 we are closer to the Twins, and closer to our ticket to Essos.

I sat in the back of the cart with my sister, as Sandor and Stranger led it through the crowd near the main entrance.

"Were are you going?" the Frey guard asks

"Got salt pork for the feast" Sandor pointed at the mean it the cart

"The feast is over"

"Doesn't sound like it's over" he argues

"If I tell you it's over, it's over. Turn this cart around and get the hell out of here"

"Got pig's feet, too" he tries to convince the man to let us in

"Are you soft in the head? Turn this cart around"

It seems I was too busy paying attention to the damn guard, as when both me and Sandor looked back after Arya we don't see her anywhere.

"Get rid of the cart and on the horse with you, I'm going after her" He whispered in my direction

I do as I'm bid and watch Frey men murdering ours. I gasp at the sight. Archers came and positioned themselves near the kannels where I believe Grey Wind is. The men lose the arrows at the growling direwolf. Grey Wind falls on the ground, whining before closing his eyes.

It was already too late, Robb and mother were already dead. I just hoped that Sandor and Arya would come back.

꧁✯꧂

𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 made me clear my head. My sister and my lover rode Stranger, now both with brooding faces.

We pass by some men laughing around the fire, which I did not see clearly, being on the other side of the horse, but from their conversation I could simply realise they were Walder Frey's.

"I'm telling you, that's what she did" I peer through Sandor and Arya the man mimicking my mother.

"Sounded like a cow in heat"

"Aye, not for long" one joked

"That's right" and the others agreed

"Black Walder shut her up real quick"

"None of the Starks had much to say about the end of that meal. I'll tell you what, though. The hardest thing was getting thay wolf's head to stay on the body"

"You sewed it on?"

"I did"

Even without men chanting "Here comes King in the North" I could've recognised the curve of his shoulders, the way his arms were relaxed against his chest. And even in death he rode like a King, a true King.

In that time, my sister jumped off Stranger and approached the men. Me and Sandor watched her every move, not knowing what Arya was about to do.

"What do you want?"

"Mind if I keep warm?" Arya asked, but one of them told her to fuck off

"But I'm hungry" she continued to beg, innocently

"Does 'fuck off' mean something different where you're from?"

"I've got money" she took out a coin from her purse

"What kind of coin is that?"

"It's worth a lot" she assures him

When the man tries to take the coin, Arya lets it go "Sorry" she apologises

"Little shit" he curses her, leaning down to take the strange coin.

However, he doesn't get to touch it. My sister starts stabbing him like crazy and I couldn't have been more proud.

Sandor finally decides she needs some help, and quickly kills the rest of them. "Where did you get the knife?"

"From you" Arya answers the Hound's question without any tint of emotion, surprisingly giving Sandor his knife back

"Is that the first man you killed?"

"The first man."

"Next time you're going to do something like that, tell me first" he scolds my sister, who bends down to take back her precious coin

꧁✯꧂