𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈

꧁✯꧂

𝐈 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐃𝐌𝐈𝐓 it was funny to watch men fighting each other, thinking they're the best choice for the realm. The realm is a lie and the King was a fool. In those three weeks to I attended more meetings than him in seventeen years. Yet, I was thankful for his approval for me to be a cupbearer. When I 'agreed' on marrying Dickon ( I still can't say his name, or think about him without a faint smile on my face) I gave father a condition. To let me attend the Small Council's meetings.

After half of the Council was gone, including father I hear another chair making an unpleasant sound against the ground, and instead of going towards the door I hear him approaching me from behind with calculated steps.

The man was shorter than me and his ragged breaths fell heavy on my neck, giving a tickling sensation. "Meet me at my establishment at midnight" Then I realize it's the same silver-tongued man from the tourney.

A part of me knew I shouldn't listen to him and stay in my bedchamber, but I wanted to enter their game (or at least survive it) so badly. And I need someone to teach me even if Littlefinger isn't the safest option and he'll try to manipulate me into thinking he's on my side with every chance he'll get, but he is only on one side. His side.

But I knew if I asked Lord Varys our conversations will reach the ears of my father and I don't need him to know the game of lies his daughter is about to enter.

꧁✯꧂

𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐄 to take down my hood or even look up to see what causes the sound of sensual moans and rough slapping or groaning of men.

When I find the courage to look up I meet the eyes of a familiar face. Theon's favorite whore. Ros. "Lord Baelish told me you'll come here" She purrs.

The whore turns around gesturing me to follow her. As she sways her hips, she slows her walk, making me through my faster steps to lock my pelvis with her behind. After a loud giggle she continues walking until we reach a place that should be Petyr Baelish's office.

Instead of leaving as it was expected of her, Ros leans to me and grins "you know where to find me if you need my services" she whispers in me ear, seductively, a hand coiling around the back of my thigh. I want to fuck The Hound, not you.

Hearing the woman's whispers Littlefinger straightens his position on his chair, staring at me with preying eyes. His coat is off, on the back of his chair and his tunic's buttons are almost half open, giving me a glimpse of his plain chest. Hairless cunt.

"If you asked of me to come here for you to seduce me-" I start, my tone almost matching Ros'

"That was not my intention, Lady Danya, I apologise" He gets up still not fixing the buttons. Of course it was not your intention, my Lord, you have other vile intentions I'll find about soon enough, don't worry.

There was a long moment of silence until Lord Baelish opens his mouth " You might ask why you're here-"

"I don't care for what stupid reason you called me here. I came because I need you and you might need me too"

I listened for the man for hours, while the sun started peaking through the light curtains "Perhaps it is time for you to go until someone finds you have been missing the whole night, Lady Danya" I agree and quickly get up from the couch in his office and without looking back at the man

Imagine being a whore.The brothel was open all day and all night and I still could hear the pleased moans, whimpers or even screams and the loudest moans and sounds of skin smacking catch my attention. Slowing my steps and not moving my head I see with the corner of my eye the whore who looks like she's getting the best fuck of her life. Then, my eyes travel to the man with the magic cock and I swear my jaw fell into the ground.

Sandor Clegane was pumping in and out like a mad dog into the dark haired whore, who was on her all fours, encouraging the dog who looked bothered my her screaming to give her more.

His fingers have a bruising hard grip on her hips, hair fell on his face and when he let out a groan realizing his climax was close I leave not wanting anyone to recognize me while I was drooling after the Prince's dog's stamina.

꧁✯꧂