𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕

꧁✯꧂

𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 if it were the titters of the court or the silent treatment and disappointed face of my Lord Father that kept me in my bedchamber. It was a stupid move and the wrong people were watching, but I couldn't bring myself to regret it. To my luck both of my sisters were in bed when it happened, and the prince...who did the wise decision to retire after Sansa left; I swear if that little shit ever got to tease or worse, annoy me on that matter he'll find himself next to Jon Arryn.

And speaking about annoying things, the warm breeze of King's Landing is another one. No- I don't find it annoying, I find it maddening. I close the window and hid the sun with the curtains.

The window's thud matches the door's.

It couldn't be father, he wouldn't slam the door like that or his steps are that hard. I realized who it was when his big hand clasped my hair and turned me around.

"It was stupid, woman" he rasps

"I kissed you and now I'm not a girl anymore, but a woman?" I raise a brow "I wounder how you'll call me if I fucked you, Clegane...wife, perhaps?" his hungry eyes roam on me "my bitch, perhaps" he licks his lips, eyes going lower.

The next moment my lips are on his again, but this time it was him who claimed my lips first, not drunk like I was, but the wine he drank earlier had a slight better taste than mine (not fair if you asked me).

The kisses went lower to my neck and so did his hands from my waist to my bottom. When he finished my neck he got to my breasts, ripping the thin, silk nightgown apart until it stopped at my waist, like a skirt. His wet kisses made me let out a soft whimper. While one my breasts is in his mouth his right hand makes its way to my other and plays with my nipple, which I didn't know if it hardened by being exposed to the air or because of the heat that the Hound made me feel.

"Sandor" I let now an intentional moan, knowing it made him hard by using his name.

Stop it, stop him, don't do it, my mind starts complaining again and like I was drunk I ignore it.

Heat transformed into desperation and I was determined to get what I needed and wanted, even though I didn't know what. When he rose I wanted to push him back between my breasts but his rough kiss stopped me. For the first time our tongues met, making my face redder and sweater than it already was. And for the first time I find the courage to touch his face, the burned flesh.

After he realized what I did he didn't think before pushing me into my bed hard and left. Left me more frustrated and wet than ever.

Stupid dog.

꧁✯꧂

𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 I was afraid of my father.

Just after I got rid of the ripped nightgown, not wanting for it to be find by the maids that came to take the laundry Jory escorted me to father's office, as he instructed him. I still don't know why the Hound was the only guard called 'dog' , they all are. Doing whatever their master commans them like loyal dogs they are.

The Hound.

He was the only thing I thought about during my sleepless night. Around the countless questions like 'did the visit a brothel after seeing me?' 'did he fix his problem with his fist?' 'or did he go to a tavern and drank?' the 'did he think about me after leaving?' is also flowing around.

Jory stops and leaves with a bow. Yes, back to my father. I wait a few seconds before the closed door, touching my hot, reddened face with my cold hands. I kept blushing the whole night thinking about the prince's dog and it wasn't good, at least it shouldn't be visible, at least with father, the last person who needs to know.

I enter the room and behind my father is the unpleasing sun. He signals me to sit down after closing the curtains, seeing the fact that the light is bothering me. He said nothing about that night and I didn't know if it was good or bad, but I will not remind him of it.

Also sitting at his desk he searches in a drawer, sighing. He pulls out a letter, handing it to me. I first look at the sigil, wondering if its from Winterfell.

House Tarly?

I look at him with an exaggerated face. I take the paper out and stare blankly at the writing. It was a marriage agreement.

"Lord Tarly's firstborn was stripped of all his titles and sent to the Wall, so me and Randyll betrothed you and Dickon, his secondborn, now the heir of Horn Hill." my face drops

After processing the information I start laughing. "Dickon. Mother calls you Ned. How am I supposed to call him? Dick?" I burst into laughing again. It's going to be fun being betrothed to Dick. Bad for him I'll make sure this wedding won't take place, but first I want to make a little fun of him.

꧁✯꧂