𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗

꧁✯꧂

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 I could set my attention on was Sandor's extreme cursing.

By midday our...captors decided to stop at an inn. Unlike Sandor, I wasn't boud and a man's hand coils around my arm guiding me in. The men cheer, leading us inside some building, I guess, not feeling the sun anymore.

"Now that is an uncommonly large person. How does one manage to subdue such an uncommonly large person? And a lady? I thought you knew how to treat a lady" a drunk man's voice booms

"One waits for them to drink until they pass out"

"Poor couple. You have my sympathy" The same man says and the archer takes the bag off my head

"Aha, not a man at all. A Hound!" he exclaims and his fellows start howling and barking "Good to see you again, Clegane. And Lady Stark" he smirks, giving me a short bow, as he probably heard how we ran after the Battle of Blackwater.

"Thoros? The fuck you doing here?" Sandor asks in a smooth tone, which is too strange for him.

"Drinking and talking too much. Same as ever" Yes, we see that "A pretty prize lads"

"Girl" Sandor calls for someone from behind us I did not notice

"What in Seven Hells are you doing with a Stark bitch?"Thoros looked back at my companion with the same confused face Sandor had.

I could almost not believe my eyes. My fucking sister stands there looking at me like nothing happened, not daring to walk to me.

꧁✯꧂

𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 the floor with a bunch of men wasn't pleasant at all. At least I had Sandor, even if he was bound his presence made the night more safe and comforting.

But that did not mean I could close an eye. Minutes later I decide I need to talk to Arya, not caring if she wanted to share anything to me or not. Hearing her stir, while I walk to her gave me the signal of her awakeness.

I grab my sister by her forearm, covering her mouth, so no man will hear us going outside. It's not like I'll run away, I'm not leaving Sandor.

The little lady stares around and totally ignores my presence, making me speak first "Arya" I hiss at her, trying to get her attention

"What?" she snaps back

"Are you going to explain what the fuck are you doing with those cunts?"

"Are you going to explain what the fuck are you doing with him?" she says, but this time more calmly

"Don't avoid my question"

"They caught me and my friends after we escaped Harrenhall, are you happy now?"

"Harrenhall? How the fuck did you escape Harrenhall? Why the fuck were you at Harrenhall?"

"My business"

"Tell me!" I order gripping her chin hard between my fingers

"Why do you care?" She shouts, getting out of my grasp and heading inside

Right. Why do I care?

꧁✯꧂

"𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀 proper forge I could make it at good as new" The boy I knew by the name of Gendry informs Thoros

"Doesnt have to look pretty. It just has to keep the arrows out of my heart" The red priest explains, putting on the chest plate

"Why are you helping him?" Arya scoffed "He takes us prisoner and now he's our friend" Good point

"You're not our prisoner, little lady and nor is your sister, even though I don't like the way she glares at me" I did not realise I was burning holes through the man, but I do not care.

"What are we?"

"Our guests" Guests my ass "No one's put any chains in you"

"So I could walk away, then?"

"These woods aren't safe for Ned Stark's daughters" They would be safe if Sandor is with me "You're lucky we found you" When Arya jumps from and starts to walk away from us I hear Sandor's voice sneering at the archer I think is named Anguy.

"You think you're good with that bow, you little twat?"

"Better than anyone you've ever met" Anguy responds
"A coward's weapon. I like to fight to close. I like to see a man's face when I put the steel in him"

"Why? So you can kiss him?" I will not deny that the answer made me show a proper smile in Sandor's direction

"You remember the last time you were here?" Arya's question got me staring I the inn I did not pay much attention to

"Looks like every shit inn on the road" He tries to avoid the subject, but he does remember, I know it. He remembers that I kissed him after that tourney and why I did it.

"Now, apologies, but you're one ugly fucker and I'd rather see you no more" The archer says, throwing the bag over my lover's head and the others made him get in.

They let me ride on Stranger, who seemed to tolerate or even like me, because I wouldn't leave Sandor and they knew what damn well.

I take my eyes off the men, letting them travel to Arya who's talking to one her friends

"What are you doing. We're about to leave."

"I'm staying." The fat boy confesses

"You're what?" Gendry rises from the ground to look at his friend

"I baked some brown bread for the innkeeper and she said she neverhad better. Told Thoros she's keeping me as a payment for all the free meals she's given him. Anyways, it's not me the Brotherhood wants. My brother ain't no King. I'm not a Stark of Winterhell"

"Winterfell" Arya corrects him

I scoff. Those shitheads will sell us to our brother for more than I can count and this Gendry to any fucker that comes to them and offers them something.

"You sure?"

"I'm sure"

"Well, I made you something" He hands the bread he had in his hands to my sister

"What is it?"

"It's a wolf" No, I'm pretty sure that's a handicapped camel.

"Yes, it is" Gendry agrees

"That's the tail"

"Yeah"

"Well, be safe"

"Yeah, you too. Don't get stabbed"

"You don't...burn your fingers" Gendry pats his shoulder and Arya tells him one last goodbye

꧁✯꧂