Chapter 74 : Dragon's Ruby and March of the Unstoppable

Start from the beginning

This mysterious "Monster" was a Man with Long Dark Yellow Hair merged with Dark Red Ends , He had two long red Horns out of his head , Wearing nothing as he sighs ready to talk .

That sigh was as long as Hundreds of Years from the Two Unknowns' point of view as they're not ready for him to talk .

The mysterious Guy/Monster (Glaring with Bloodlust and ferocity) : "You two really decided to interrupt my bath didn't you ?"

The two Unknowns have totally lost every will to live as the Black robe of the Second Evaporates from sheer "Energy" revealing a White Woman with White Hair , Green Eyes and of a decent Height and size .

The mysterious Guy stops glaring as he's ready to go away but is ready to say some final words with a Serious yet Mocking tone : "Just stop what you're doing so people can keep on doing what they do , Your malicious intent is dwelling through it all , You two aren't even worth my time ."

As soon as he said those words the Mysterious Guy left the Multiverse within seconds .

Even though he himself is no longer in the Multiverse , His Presence is still as heavy as it has ever been with the two Unknowns being in total shock as the First says with his entire willpower gone : "... That's ... Definitely ... The Ferocious Dragon of despair ..."

The second Unknown , The girl then lost all her will as she says : "We ... Really can't ... keep on going ... Right ? ... Odio ?"

The First Unknown's name is Odio as he replies with total defeat : "... I've lost ... All of my ... Hope ... Grenz needs to deploy some other people ... I need Actual Years to recover from this ..."

Meanwhile on an even farther Unknown Multiverse :

Sakuta Ryuji also known as the Ferocious Dragon Of Despair is already at another Multiverse as his eyes turn from a red color to a Burmese Pigeon Blood's Ruby color with him lifting his arm towards something .

That something turns out to be another person standing in front of him smiling with his hands in the pockets of his Black Jeans , Wearing a Red Sweater with Yellow Hair and Yellow Eyes looking at Ryuji with amusement and saying with a fun tone : "Greetings , Ferocious Dragon Of Despair , Don't be alarmed , I'm here to only give you a warm welcome !"

As Ryuji lowers his hand and his eyes turn back to Red .

The Mysterious Guy (With a more serious tone) : "So it looks like the rumors are true ... Your Innate Self State really is something else ! That was scarier than anything I've ever seen ."

Ryuji takes his time to look at this guy and says : "Are you who I think you are ?"

The mysterious Guy : "And how am I supposed to know who I appear like to you ? But knowing you , Yes I guess I am who you think I am ."

Ryuji : "I don't feel danger from you , However you better get the hell out of my damn face ."

The Mysterious Guy : "Oh ! Scary ! You really are as mean as the rumors say !"

The mysterious Guy wastes no time as he pulls a large sword that was besides him .

Ryuji shows no concern as he stands still in the vacuum of space .

The mysterious Guy : "My name is Arthur , Nice to meet you !"

Ryuji : "I never asked you about your name , God of Courage ."

Ryuji seems bothered upon noticing that the sword Arthur pulled out was one of the 8 Legacy Swords that were carved in History . It was the Legendary Heaven Piercer .

Arthur seems slightly annoyed as he says while pointing his Sword at Ryuji's Face : "Sorry about that , God-Slayer . I heard you're going on a Patrol already ! Are you looking for gods to kill out of boredom ? How much have you killed already ?"