Chapter 31 : Color of the heart

Torento : "It's showtime !"

Nirvana : "I'm really excited to see how handsome he is ..."

Torento : "I'm sure I am more handsome"

Nirvana : "Nah you're a pig"

Torento (With a Low Voice) : "So Are u ..."

Torento And Nirvana head towards Shinji and Merus .

Shinji : "Looks like two monarchs are in the Universe !"

Merus : "Yeah their Energy Levels is surely Monarch class ... It could be"

Shinji : "It surely is , I'm sensing huge danger from them"

???¹ : "We'll be definitely of use in this fight"

Shinji : "Yeah you guys are really strong"

???² : "Thanks for the compliment however I don't think I'll be able to take on a Monarch yet ..."

Merus : "Well I Mean we are 4 Against 2 so we will have quite the advantage"

The two Monarchs appear in front of the Trascender .

Torento goes straight for Merus with a Punch .

Merus punches Torento and throws him away .

Torento : "Hey that was unexpected"

Nirvana : "That's why you don't sneak attack the God Of Creation"

Merus : "Wasn't really expecting that but you weren't Half bad"

Nirvana licks her lips in envy .

Nirvana emits a deadly Aura ...

Shinji senses immense Danger from Nirvana .

Shinji : "Seems like you're more of a serious deal than that stupid folk over there , Woman ."

Torento : "Who are you calling stupid ?"

Nirvana : "Well I can't help but get Excited after seing such A Great Color"

Shinji's confused .

Shinji : "What Color ?"

Nirvana : "The Color Of your heart of course !"

Shinji appears even more confused .

Nirvana rushes towards Shinji .

???¹ kicks Nirvana .

Shinji : "Hey you can leave that one for me Miryoku , I don't want you to get hurt ."

Miryoku : "Don't Underestimate me just because I'm a girl , I can handle it ."

Miryoku appears to be a Female with Long White Hair and Blue Eyes .
She wears a fitted black leather jacket over a deep maroon tank top, emphasizing her toned physique. Her dark jeans and knee-high boots offer both comfort and style. A silver pendant hangs around her neck, catching the light as she moves .

Shinji : "That's not the thing it's a Monarch ..."

???² : "Then I'll help her"

Miryoku : "Thanks , Kuro , We'll surely take her out together !"

Kuro : "Yeah !"

Kuro appears to be a man with coal-black hair ruffled as if he's always deep in thought. His calculating amber eyes miss nothing. Kuro's attire, a mix of casual and formal, mirrors his versatile mind — a tailored blazer over a graphic tee and well-fitted jeans.

Torento Rushes towards Shinji Punching him .

Shinji : "Seems Interesting ..."

Torento and Shinji start fighting .

Nirvana : "Looks like I'll have to bear with uglier Hearts for a Moment then ..."

Nirvana Pulls a Steel Stick .

Kuro And Miryoku Display their full Spiritual Energies Engulfing half of The Universe .

Nirvana : "Seems your hearts aren't really as bad as I thought"

Nirvana appears behind Kuro with tremendous Speed .

Kuro's Shocked .

Nirvana hits Kuro and Miryoku with the Stick pushing them back a little ...

Kuro and Miryoku bleeding a little .

Kuro : "Are you okay ?"

Miryoku : "I'm okay , It's not like it was a hard hit or something ..."

Kuro's Hair turns from Black to Dark Red .

Miryoku's Hair turns from White to Light Green .

Miryoku And Kuro appear extremely Confused ...

Nirvana : "It looks like you are going to lose your mind , Well you see it's very simple , I simply Displayed your Heart Colors on your Hair"

Kuro : "What the hell is about the heart colors ? Isn't it red"

Nirvana : "Heart Colors differ from a person to another , at least for my perspective."
Nirvana Hits Kuro with the Stick .

Kuro feels extreme Pain And bleeds heavily .

Miryoku gets hit and feels a large amount of pain resulting in bleeding .

Nirvana : "See ? I just hit you with the same force , However Your Friend there felt it way more , And it's the same force I hit you with the first time !"

Kuro appears behind Nirvana pushing her with a Huge surprising energy shockwave .

Nirvana bleeds a little ...

Nirvana heavily shocked .

Nirvana : "How ?"

Kuro : "I see , Simply put your ability allow the reflecting of one's Heart Color into his hair reflecting on his entire physic ... , The higher the stubbornness , The darker the color will be  , The higher the Determination , the higher the color Grade in your ability will be , From what I've seen now , The color grade level has Red over Green , The higher the Darkness of the color is , The weaker someone's physical powers become after getting hit by the Stick , Well probably anyone will get weaker anyways but not by the same amount , That's why I got more weaker since mine is way darker , And the greater the grade is , The weaker his mind gets right ?"

Nirvana : "You're no Mortal are you ?"

Kuro : "Sadly , I am ..."

Nirvana : "How did you get all of this , From only two hits , Well it won't matter anyways , Since you'll keep getting weaker and weaker by every hit you take , I the Heart death Monarch will take you down Mortal !"

*FlashBack 1 Week Earlier* :

Merus : "We failed too much recruitements , However I hope this Guy accepts , Even though it might be Impossible ..."

Shinji : "Who is he though ?"

Merus : "A really Smart and Strong Mortal , The Genius Kuro ..."

                   Chapter 31 : End