Chapter 6

Memory

"...... above the Shifu , there is also the Shizun. You can see, just from the name that the status of the Shizun is also above the Shifu, only used under some special conditions, the third young lady will not use that for the time being, I will not elaborate on it here."

TL Note: Shifu: Master ; Shizun: Venerable Master

  Chu Yu nodded her head, expressing her understanding.

Shifu is like a father- have to respect. On the other hand, the Shizun is like the ancestor, who has to be worshiped.

  Mrs. Mo talked about only the etiquette between teacher and student, the points to pay special attention to, all morning.

  Chu Yu found that her memory in this life was not bad. She remembered seventy to eighty percent.

  "Little Fish, that is all for this lesson, tomorrow I will formally teach you to practice your characters."

  "Thank you very much sir, take care." Chu Yu stood up and bowed with the etiquette she had just learned.

TL Note: Sir is gender-neutral term in many languages

  A glint of gratification flashed in Mrs. Mo's eyes, "Little fish, bye."

  ......

  When Chu Yu walked out of the study, she saw Nanny Xu waiting outside.

  At once, her eyes lit up and she immediately walked over, she hugged Nanny Xu's leg, tilted her head, and looked at her with anticipation.

  "Nanny Xu, have the pills been prepared?"

  She had researched that this particular angle was most likely to make Nanny Xu's heart go soft.

  Sure enough, without saying a word of nonsense, Nanny Xu directly took out the box that was hidden behind her,and showed it to her.

  "What Third Miss instructed me to do, I have to naturally do it at the earliest, look."

  Nanny Xu opened the box, and Chu Yu saw a dozen brown pills inside.The appearance was very ordinary. But when Chu Yu thought of these pills, which could help her get rid of the suffering of Chinese medicine, she instantly felt that this gray pill had an understated magnificence.

  "Thank you, Nanny Xu."

  Chu Yu took it as soon as she could, "I knew Nanny Xu is the best."

  The Third Madam, who had been standing aside, watching with a smile, frowned and came over, inquiring.

  "What are these pills for?"

  Nanny Xu immediately explained.

  "Third Madam, the Chinese medicine that Third Miss drank was too bitter, so I asked Doctor Xu to help me and make the medicine into pills, so that Third Miss only needs to take one pill during each of her three meals every day."

  The third madam's face was lukewarm, seemingly not joyful, instead with a hint of worry.

  "The medicine is all decocted into a medicinal soup and drunk to maximize usefulness. If it is made into a pill, will it be as effective?"

  "Third madam, rest assured, I made a point to ask Doctor Xu, Doctor Xu said that when this pill is newly made, the medicinal effect will not be lost, but with time, some of the medicinal effect will dissipate."

"So, as long as he manufactures the pills once every half month, there will be no repercussions."

Only then did the third madam nod and say, "Thank you very much, Nanny Xu."