Yandere!Updike x Gn!Reader

Requested by Little_Cloudy123

You're right. There should be more yandere Updike! I could never say no to your request!

Also sorry it's short TwT

Y/d/n - Your drink name

~~~

Nobody's POV

Today... well... is the same like always. But today... is the day where a specific cloud man would find his very own love. Lets start off with his introduction. His name is Gabriel Updike or most commonly known as Updike. He's known for taking the position of leader in an organization called The Greater Good. You'd think someone like him would have no time for love, right? Well...

Saturday, 11am, 20XX...

Updike was on one of his usual walks and he had missed breakfast. This left him feeling very fatigued and tired as usual. There was no convenience store nearby sadly until he spotted a café. As he came closer and closer, he saw... someone unique from the people there... Someone quite... attractive. Someone he thought looked beautiful...

Y/n.

He felt his heart pound a million miles per hour and his fluff had a gentle blue blush to it. Just at the sight of them, he could almost smile widely as it wasn't common. Yes, he has smiled before but not this much at a single person. He left quickly, the feeling of hunger vanishing but the thought of Y/n being stuck in his head. He wasn't THAT hungry anyways...

The very next day, he took a walk at the exact same time from yesterday to see Y/n. Yes, they were there again with a laptop and cup of Y/d/n. Seems like they were spending time on their online work. They seemed a bit stressed, tired and about to fall asleep right there. From just around the corner, Updike was watching. He never thought he'd love someone this much.

Nor did he think he would ever become a yandere...

This little routine of his went on for a couple of days until he had enough. Updike had developed a plan to kidnap Y/n and keep them with him... forever. It was foolproof, perfect. What he would say "almost as amazing as Y/n!"

He literally just snuck into Y/n's house while they were asleep, tied them up, set them carefully in the car outside and drove off to his home.

And yes, he did sleep afterwards. Everyone needs sleep! Even the restless ones like Syameise!

The moment Y/n had woken up, they knew they weren't in their room anymore. They were in his basement tied to a chair. The sounds of them struggling had filled the room until...

"Good morning, Y/n..."

They never saw the light of day ever again...