Updike x Fem! Crazy! Bipolar! Reader ☁️

Requested by ReginaGGC

I think there's fluff?

EXTREME MOTIVATION HAS STRUCK. I hope you like this, my little floofballs.

-You're a really active person and yes, you're friends with Whitty. Kinda how you met cloud boi.

-Whitty was going Ballistic and Updike looked quite stressed in the same alley you met Whitty in. His whole team was there and you jumped in front to protect your tall friend to nearly have a bullet hit the side of your head. It whizzed past you and Whitty. Ya both are 'unharmed' and safe.

-You fell pretty hard for Updike and somehow convinced him to leave Whitty alone. Congrats, you saved a good friend's life!

-Nope, not accepting any rides to The Greater Good cuz you don't wanna know what they're doing to the other creatures.

-If you really wanna know, you would head to the building yourself and the moment you saw the creatures, it... MIGHT have not been too bad... Still quite a sight... slightly gruesome.

-Since you have bipolar disorder, your mood swings aren't severe but you do have them. He does try to help out though.

-In your depressive state, a bit of chaos and... slight destruction will occur.

-I mean... like what the title says: you're a bit crazy. You start tossing your stuffed animal(s) that are for comfort around the room. You're nearly knocking some fragile pictures on the wall down by softly slamming into the walls and laying in bed with a whole bunch of pillows any blankets on top in the middle of the day.

-Both the bomb and the cloud will try to help out but come on separate occasions, still not trusting each other entirely... When they both came at the same time, THE TENSION BETWEEN THEM KILLED EVERYTHING THAT WAS WITHIN A 6 FOOT RANGE. Besides you though.

-You're really not a morning person... or a day person... OR ANY-POINT-OF-TIME PERSON. Except when Updike is around.

-Getting a call from Updike at 1 pm in a nutshell: "DON'T DISTURB MY SLEEP. I SWEAR TO GOD-" "You're still trying to sleep? It's 1:24 in the afternoon, Y/n." "I'm sorry-"

-You kept touching Updike's head due to it being a cloud. He eventually got a bit annoyed and told you to stop. You did but had an insane urge to keep touching it.

-"Hehe... fluffy..." "Y/n, please don't-"

-Oof, fancy restaurant. Pretty nice date. Ya bought a dress just for that one time. Damn it, you looked stunning in his eyes. Didn't wear it again so now it sits in your closet, it's fabric fading.

-Yeah you wore it again on the next date so you didn't really let it (shrivel up and) die.

I HAVE EXTREME DOUBT IN THIS. I REALLY DON'T THINK THIS IS GOOD ;-; I WANNA CHANGE EVERYTHING BUT I DON'T AND IT'S MAKING MY ANXIETY WORSE. I don't think this is good or even worth posting. I want to die.