Whitty, Updike and Syameise in the morning- 👌

So you all know Whitty when he has morning routine?

Hehe... read to find out.

Oh and btw, this au has Whitty and Updike as friends. Hehe... so unlikely, right? Oh and Whitty isn't on the run anymore.

Just a crackfic-

Oh yea. I gotta keep my fics in my Chirstian Minecraft Server. So here on out, no cussing.

~~~

Syameise, being her usual on-crack self, is sneaking to Whitty's room with an airhorn and headphones for furries. She snickers as her light paw feet softly hit the floor with almost no sound. As she comes closer she holds up the airhorn to the sleeping bomb's head and...

"WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAAAAAD IT'S 6 AM!!!"

His eyes jolt open and he shot up from his bed. Whitty let out his Ballistic scream as shapes flashed in his eyes.

"SYAMEISE!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!"

Syameise then ran out of the house as fast as she could, barefoot, only wearing a sweater and shorts and panicking since Whitty is a tall guy. He could catch up to her in no time. That is until she slowed down her pace and bumped into Updike.

"Updike! I just pulled a prank on Whitty and now he's on my tail!"

She could barely yelp the words out without snickering or laughing. The cloud held a confused expression as Whitty started running up to the two.

"Crap! Bye, Updike!"

Syameise, once again, bolted away and left Updike in complete confusion.

"What did she do, Whitmore?"

"THAT FURRY USED AN AIRHORN RIGHT IN MY FACE. RIGHT. WHEN. I. WAS. SLEEPING!!!"

Whitty rushed past Updike, still trying to catch the mischievous white furry.

"Okay, then. I will see you around. Have a nice day." (LMFAOOO HES JUST ACTING SO CALM ABOUT THIS)

Bonus:

"Syameise..?"

"Yeah, Whitty?"

Whitty came out with a blob of plastic and tiny bristles in his hands.

"Did... Did you melt another toothbrush, trying to brush your teeth?"

Updike peeks around the corner to see what happened.

"God damn it, Whitty- this is the fifth toothbrush this week."

Lol that's it for now.