Boy x Female!Reader ☁️

Requested by Moixxetoons

Sorry if I did shit on this- I forgot about writing- trying to get back into it

This is the Twinsomnia mod! If you haven't seen it yet, GO WATCH IT NOW!

~~~

You're one of Boyfriend's older best friends and guess what? You were invited to a sleepover! You sleep right next to his room in the guest bedroom. After all these fun games and movies, you were just about to finish up with dinner and he suddenly said...

"Skedap boop! (Goodnight, Y/n!)"

"Oh, goodnight Boyfriend!"

He left and kicked the door down, yeeting into bed while you cleaned up the table. You set the dishes close to the sink, as you were a good kid, for tomorrow and went to your own room. Suddenly, the lights flashed off. This scared you a bit. Instead of sleeping like you usually do, you went to Boyfriend's room, the nightlight above his bed being the only source of light. The door was wide open and the both of you could barely see the silhouette of something tall. It suddenly started to sing, sounding ghastly.

The lights became darker, the nightlight flashing every once or so. Soon the lights turned back on and two little jellybeans were on his bed! The voice sounded more cheery and happy and it was sung by a really small and petite female who was wearing a large hot pink bow and a large light pink dress. One thing stood out to you though...

SHE WAS THICC- (Me having gay panic-)

And the other jellybean looked quite muscular. His head was a literal sphere and he was wearing a light blue short-sleeved shirt with dark blue shorts. His hair spiked up and kind of... (don't kill me for this-) looked like an asterisk. (his hair really said *) It looks like his mouth stretches to the back of his head and his eyes were completely white. Boyfriend however, he looked like an actual tomato.

In the middle of the song, the boy noticed you. He was smiling widely and he scoots over, patting on a spot next to him. Looks like he wants you to join in and you did as what was told. You slowly walked over and sat next to him, bobbing your head to the song.

The song ended soon, Boyfriend immediately applauding and the girl posing as if she was in front of a crowd. The boy stood up and he didn't say anything but motion to switch places. He soon snapped his fingers which made the two disappear. You still sat in your place as a miniature version of the girl had floated down from above you! Thundering footsteps were heard and suddenly, the boy had jumped and slammed into the bed, breaking it and making you and Boyfriend go FLYING-

(Insert them fixing what happened-)

The next song started and he had quite a deep voice. It made you feel a bit... flustered. He stood on the bed, his chest puffed out and singing proudly. In the middle of the song, he winked at you which kinda made you blush a little. He is pretty hot...

You clapped your hands along with the girl, listening to the catchy song and bobbing along to it.

The song soon ended and you applauded for the boy happily while Boyfriend danced, making it sound like he was mashing a console. The boy looked quite disappointed though. He motions for the girl to come close and she did. He whispered something into her ear which made their faces turn into evil grins.

He picked the small girl up and fell over the edge of the bed. Boyfriend crawled to the edge and peeked over, two larger forms of the boy and the girl popping out. In the process, the boy had accidentally hit his head on the light.

"Oooh- are you okay-?"

He nodded, still holding the place where he hit his head. Boyfriend snorted, the two looking at him. The boy grabbed him and set him farther away while pulling you close. Another song had started while you sat there completely frozen and flustered. The two were doing a duet together against Boyfriend.

A few minutes later, the song ended and Boyfriend had passed out. The girl gently grabbed the blanket and set it over him. The boy looks at her and they both high-five, him leaving you there until you heard something above. You look to where the girl is looking and A LEMON HEAD WITH TEETH AND 6 ARMS HAD APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE. The boy reappeared, pulling you close again. Another song had started and the voice of the lemon creature had freaked you out.

At the end of the song, the three of them went quiet and the girl and boy screamed loudly, making you cover your ears in fear. The boy had a second mouth inside his first one and red dot eyes. The girl's face had a wide mouth and dark eyes. Their appearances scared you badly.

"Oh, okay."

Was the last thing you heard before passing out from shock. The boy had noticed you were asleep and took you to the guest bedroom. He pet your head gently before disappearing with the girl.

What a weird dream... you didn't even get to figure out their names so you just called them...

Girl 'n Boy.