Whitty x Filipino! Gn! Reader ☁️

Yesh. I have made a Filipino story. Mainly because I haven't seen many fnf stories with Filipino people in it. This will be interesting...

Requested by me

Y/n is a they/them

Everyone is 19-20

-When Y/n first met Whitty, they were playing Chinese Garter (A rope jumping game! Try it. It's really fun.) with Keith (bf), Cherri (gf), and a couple of other friends but they nearly fell on him at the entrance of an alleyway.

-Since Whitty looked so tall, Y/n apologized and asked if he wanted to join and he surprisingly said yes. He won every round due to his height. All he needed to step over and he passed it. Y/n kept doing cartwheels and nearly hit Whitty again.

-When they invited him over, they made some Sisig (Filipino food). By the looks of it, anyone could tell that Whitty absolutely loved it. I mean, Y/n wasn't like Gordon Ramsey but they could whip up a decent meal.

-It took long but you taught him a bit of Tagalog.

-If they needed a private conversation with Whitty, Y/n will start speaking Tagalog and he'll understand most of it.

-Whitty would take whatever kind of Filipino food Y/n would make since he loves to eat. Just make sure he doesn't eat the plate.

-WALKING LATE AT NIGHT!!!

-Expect a really playful Y/n begging Whitty to start playing a game. If Whitty brings out any type of rope, they'll ask to play Chinese Garter with it.

-Bringing da bomb to some beautiful places at 1 in the morning since he's a free boi in this headcannon.

-Yes. C u d d l e s ofc.

I'm sorry- I kinda based this off of my own life. No I don't go out at 1am, I can barely do a cartwheel and some other stuff so... sorry if I made something you don't like...