Olegie

They switched teams and Oliver was looking mad and everyone noticed then Regie asked whats wrong.

REGIE POV: Whats wrong Oli I asked and he said nothing looking mad and in a mad voice so I just said ok then I said I was going to play like 5 more games then go to sleep and everybody said the same.

OLI POV: We switched teams and I was so mad at them still then Regie asked me whats wrong and got so mad I tried not to seem mad but I think I made it worse because he just said ok like he knew I was mad.
                            5 games later

They all went to they rooms Oliver and Regie went to theirs and Seb and Ryan went to theirs.

OLI POV: I went to my room and watched my phone, 30 minutes go by and Regie not in the room so I call him and he's not answering so I get worried and I go ask Seb and the others have they seen him they all say no so I freak out and starts blowing his phone up and texting him then the 87th time I call him, his phone goes straight to voicemail so I'm like what happened did someone steal his phone or did he really block me for no reason so I go to Ryans room and I ask Ryan to use his phone he says ok but Seb looked at me like he was mad idk what was wrong with him but oh well, I call Regie and he answers so I was so shocked I wanted to scream but I just asked where he was and he said he went to go talk to his cousin and I said ok bye in a mad tone and before he could say bye I hung up and gave Ryan back his phone and asked Seb whats wrong with him he said nothing but I don't believe him I think he likes Ryan tbh.

REGIE POV: I went to my cousin house to talk about how I think Olivers mad at me and how idk if I like him or not because I think I like girls and my phone was upstairs and when I was going to leave I saw that Oli called a million times and right when I was going to call back he called at the same time then my phone went dead so I put it on the charger and 4 minutes later it came on and Ryan called so I answered and it was Oli he asked where I was and I told him but he sounded mad and when I was saying bye it cut off all he prob heard was b- then nothing.

15 minutes later Regie came home

SEB POV: I heard the door open downstairs so I went to see who it was it was Regie so I asked where he was he said at his cousin house so I was just like ok then Oli came down said hi Regie and went back upstairs looking sad and mad idk why but maybe he was having a bad day.

OLI POV: I went downstairs and saw Regie and Seb talking I got so mad and also sad idek why I just did for some reason so I said hi to him and went back to my room.

REGIE POV: I went upstairs to my room and sat down on the bed and Oli said he had to talk to me so I said ok.

Oliver- Why did you block me

Regie- WHAT WDYM I DIDNT BLOCK YOU I TRIED TO CALL YOU BUT YOU CALLED AT THE SAME TIME THEN MY PHONE WENT DEAD AND I PUT IT ON THE CHARGER THEN AS SOON AS IT TUNRED ON RYAN CALLED AND I ANSWERED AND IT WAS YOU.

Oliver- Sorry

Regie- Why do you keep getting mad at me

Oliver- I'm not I'm sorry

Regie- First when we was playing smash you were mad at me now you're mad at me again

Oliver-Ok fine but I said sorry twice

Regie- Its ok

Oliver- You were mad at me too because you usually be on my team on smash but then when I was going to ask you, you asked Seb

Regie- SORRY FOR HURTING YOUR FEELINGS SO BAD IM SORRY IM THE ONLY ONE DOING SOMETHING WRONG

Oliver- What am I doing wrong and why are you yelling at me

Regie-When Darren showed the picture you got mad and told him to delete it so obviously you hate me so much and I'm sorry for yelling

Oliver- I was so shocked that thats what he was mad about, but if I hate you why would I blow up your phone to make sure you are ok you are literally my best friend.

Regie- b-bestfriend

Oliver- Yea you're my bestfriend and I'm sorry

Regie- It's ok goodnight I'm going to sleep.

Oliver- Goodnight