Olegie

NOBODYS POV: At the house they were playing smash and Oliver won.

Oliver: YOU CANT BEAT THE BEATER

Kane: I HATE LOSINGG!.

Sebastian: *laughs*

REGIE POV: After we were done playing smash bae came in the room and said we need to film a youtube video today.

NOBODYS POV: Yesterday they built a water slide in the backyard and they just did the YouTube video on that.

REGIE POV: After the video we went to get Kbbq and went home after eating. Then Manager Ty told us that Justin could get the room he wanted now because the work was done but we wasn't really paying attention but, Oliver looked sad and I was worried and then I asked him whats wrong. He said hes just tired,but I didnt belive him so I asked him if he wanted to watch a anime. He said yes. So we went in his room and watch anime. I fell asleep on his chest .

OLIVER POV: Me and Regie were watching anime and Regie fell asleep on my chest. I didn't mind he was actually kinda cute I started smiling then I was like I'm kinda tired too imma go to sleep to so I turned off the tv and went to sleep

                        The Next Morning

DARREN POV: I wake up to Oliver telling me we got to get ready for our 9am meeting I said wait 5 minutes but he wouldn't let me so I got up took a shower and put on my clothes then I went and made breakfast for everybody and we ate and started the meeting, and after the meeting we filmed on all our socials then went to the gym.

REGIE POV: When we was at the gym I kept looking at Oliver and he kept looking at me and he was looking kinda cute but idk why I was feeling this way I don't think I like him in that way but maybe I do or I'm just overthinking but after working out Oliver started acting kinda sus he asked me to do this TikTok where I hug him and the song goes like "I got a man but I want you I got a man but I want you" after the gym we got in the car and went to get something to eat. Oliver wanted to make another TikTok with me where he wanted me to eat a french fry with him and then I don't know what came over me but I went in and he moved back so I just bit it and I looked at him like why you so scared its ok but I was kinda sad that he pulled away but he was blushing so maybe it just surprised him or he got shy.

NOBODYS POV: After we were done eating we got in the car it was me,oliver,kane and justin which was driving me and oliver were in the back. It was a normal car ride until he put his hand on my thigh...