Nsb

NOBODYS POV: Ty pulled the stick and it was Kane and Darren. Kane said "why do i have to share a room with this dummy". Darren said you're dumber than me and you look like a minecraft character. The boys kept arguing.  "ENOUGH" oliver said madly. "I agree"  Manager ty said while pulling the next stick.Next 3 sticks i pull will be a trio first he pulled oliver then regie and then justin. Justin got mad and said "but there's an extra room why cant i have it" Manager ty said the room needs more work so its off limits.

RYAN POV: Mind:Omg im sharing a room with Sebastian  i dont even know much about Sebastian.

OLIVER pov:mind/daydreaming: This cant be real im roomates with my crush "OLIVER "regie calls "ive been calling your name for 10 minutes."oh my bad reg whats up."can you help me pack my stuff into the room" he said "sure " i say.I help regie pack his stuff in the room.And we finsh in 30 minutes."Thank you for helping me put my stuff up "regie says.No problem i say smiling.

RYANS POV:Sebastian i say. Sebastian  says "yes" arent you going to pack your stuff in the room i say. "I have been trying to but i have to much would you pls help me ryan" Sebastian  says. I say no.Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Because  you can do it your self."Please" Sebastian  says.Fine i say only because you're   getting on my nerves ."Thank you so much ry" Sebastian  says. Whos ry?
I mean Ryan.

All the boys finish packing their stuff into the room and go to sleep.