Author's Note

Hello! I just want to say thank you very much for reading my story until the end. I know I have a lot of flaws. I made a lot of mistakes while writing this story. But still, you give it a try. Thank you.

This story is product of my imagination. I have a hard time writing it since I’m not that good yet. I hope for more improvement. I want to start with a light story before I continue my other works. To be honest, I have a lot of stories but I’m having a hard time expressing it through words. But I will do my best to do it.

The chapter where Shane got pregnant. I want to clarify that I write that part to tell everyone that there’s always unexpected pregnancy. That’s why it’s always important to be aware about protections. Always ask your partner if he remove the condom because there are cases that some people do that even if the woman is not yet ready for pregnancy. Same in men, if your woman is taking pills or injection then got pregnant better ask if she missed. But of course, there are some cases like Shane and Stanlly that the woman got pregnant even of he use protection. I suggest that change the brand of protection you’re using. Don’t be shy to ask a doctor or pharmacist a trusted brand. If you’re not yet ready, open up to your partner and make them understand. Shane value her study, but it doesn’t mean that she hates her baby. It’s just that she knew she’s not yet ready for this. And it doesn’t mean that she’ll run from her obligation. Both of them are at the right age there’s always first time being a parent.

If my story is not your cup of tea please just stop reading. Respect really matter to me. Again thank you for reading my work. I’ll practice more not for anyone but for myself. I knew that I want to improve. Hoping for more stories to complete. Thank you!