112. Arabella

Depuis le début

"Good. Teaching them right." I smile, that's the only thing i'm glad my mother taught me.

"Not only Ilaria, Someone said dresses are for girls so Matteo wants to wear a dress to school."

"And then Romeo started preaching about how the bible is a work of fucking fiction after a kid told him being gay is wrong because it says so in the bible."

I love my kids.

"Then Ilaria also hit some boy because the boy said girls can't fight. She proved him wrong."

"Oh they're going to be amazing when they grow up." I look at the twins, "I hope they're the same."

"I have a question." Asher clears his throat awkwardly, "How come when i suck your tit no milk comes out."

Romeo walking over here, stops dead in his tracks.

I kick Asher back, "Idiot."

Romeo leaves a plate of food beside me, doesn't say a word as he intensely judged Asher as he walks away.

"I'm being serious." He laughs.

"Why are you like, trying to taste my milk or something?" I pick the pizza up, biting into it.

"No but i'm curious."

"Papa stop talking." Romeo calls over, then dives into the pool.

"Noted." Asher leans up, taking a bite of my pizza, then kissing me and Alessio on the head before he swims off with Romeo.

"He's crazy." Luca bites my pizza too, then grabs one of the floaties and goes away with Emilio.

Why do they eat so much? i have no pizza left.

I put the crusts down, tapping Alessios back gently.

Roman gets out of the pool and Romeo swims to me, "Did you cut your hair?" He asks.

I smile at how he noticed, it's not a big change but i just dyed it a little lighter and a trimmed it, "I did. Do you like it?"

"Looks pretty." He looks behind me, Roman was walking up with another plate of food.

He leaves it beside me, "I'm gonna shower." He lets me know before walking into the house.

Ilaria runs over here, "Mommy i lost my bracelet." She pouts.

"It's where you were sitting." Romeo says.

She runs off and Romeo decided to get out of the pool to help her find it.

Matteo jumps in the pool too and swims over to me, "Mom."

"Matty."

"Why did you tell papas i had a crush?"

I smile, "I didn't."

"I heard you."

"Because it's cute." I pinch his nose.

He shrugs, swimming to the deep end of the pool so Luca swims after him just in case. Asher brings Emilio to me, "This baby wants titty milk too."