13. There's A 'But'

Start from the beginning

"Wait, why did Dinah know before us?" Ally asked.

"Well she helped me with our date on Friday and I didn't tell her all the details the next day." Laur continued which made Dinah stick her tongue out towards Ally.

"Oh okay. Wait so you guys got together on Friday?" Normani asked.

"Yeah September 19." I said kissing Lauren's jawline.

Then the entire table burst into 'awws'.

"So to make this clear, your guy's relationship is between us and you?" Harry asked.

"Yeah exactly like that" I confirmed.

"That's cool for me as long as I see some Camren love and affection from time to time." Dinah said.

"Like if they weren't already. They always flirted and touched each other any chance they got." Normani said back while looking at us with a smirk.

"True." they entire table said.

The rest of the lunch period consisted of conversing here and there. Lauren talked about how their softball coach was finally coming back tomorrow. The entire time she kept a good grip on my hand under the table, like if she was never going to let go.

But sadly the bell rang signaling the end of lunch and we let go to make our way towards the gym. I instantly missed her warmth and touch.

We entered the locker room where girls were already changing. I made my ways towards my locker and changed as quickly as I could, knowing that I don't like to be seen. I was was about to exit the place when a hand covered my mouth and dragged me to a more deserted part of the room.

I was kicking and throwing punches in every direction trying to get out of their hold. I even tried screaming for Lauren but it came out as a muffled scream. I was about to bite this person's hand but I ended up biting pure air, the hand had left my mouth. Then I felt a kiss on my neck.

I slowly turned around and instantly was consumed by the vanilla scent I have come to love. I recognized it as Lauren's, which was also the scent I've become to be addicted to.

"Why do you have to scare me like that?" I whined.

"Well since you tried scaring me on Saturday, I thought I would get you back." she said smirking.

"You suck." I pouted.

"I'm sorry." She says looking straight into my eyes.

I just loved her eyes, how they always have a glint even in the darkness. I could look into her eyes forever, but even then it may not be enough.

"Nope, apology not accepted." I said crossing my arms over my chest and turning the other way.

"Come on baby don't be like that." she said pulling me into her.

"I'll forgive you if you give me a kiss."

She turns me around and starts giving me small pecks all over my face causing me to giggle.

"Why else did you do this?" I asked knowing there's another reason why.

"I wanted you to myself." she mumbled into my neck.

"Well you got me." I said in a seductive voice.

She leaned down and connected our lips. At first it was sweet and gentle like always, but then I had a need for more, so I tilted my head, deepening the kiss.

You could say Lauren was shocked because she pulled away and looked at me with wide eyes.

"What? Just because I look innocent and all, doesn't mean I am."

She smirked, "Jump."

"What?"

"Jump."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

So I do what I was told, I jumped and I felt her hands hold me from the back of my thighs while I wrapped my legs around her waist. She moved us to a wall so she could support me, then she kissed me again but with more force. I felt her tongue slide across my bottom lip asking for entrance and of course I granted it. Our tongues then fought for dominance and she ended up winning.

After about five more minutes of our extreme make-out session we stopped for air. We were still panting when Lo decided to speak.

"Wow." she said astonished.

"I know."

"We should probably go now so they don't think we're doing something in here."

"But we did do something in here." I said with a smirk.

Once again she looked at me with wide eyes which just made me giggle.

"I'm going to have to get used to this side of you."

"Good because you're the only one that gets to see it babe." I said grabbing her hand and making our way towards the gym.

Once we got there we let go and joined Dinah, Normani, and Ally on the gym floor and starting running with them. They questioned why we were late but we just said something happened, but I knew they had already figured out what had occurred in the locker room.

A/N: Austin meets Camila... :O. Camren gets freaky ;)