13. ❝ 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝘂𝗻 (𝟮) ❞

────────────────────────────────

✄ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧.

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥, 𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚, 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐣𝐨𝐛, 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚

────────────────────────────────

The next morning was also wonderful. A crisp wave of air swept into their bedroom, filling it with the pleasant scent of trees and forest. Plus the bright sunshine filling the entire room, brightening it up. Shine quite intensely, falling even on their bodies and faces, that it managed to rouse the older woman from her sleep.

She raised herself slightly from the bed, making gentle movements so as not to awaken her partner next to her. Jennie opened her eyes, but quickly splashed them open when the sun's rays blinded her. She covered her face with her hands only slowly adjusting. After that, she began to blink still her vision was sharpening as it was blurry after so many hours of sleep. She slept like some kind of infant, feeling quite refreshed. But her body was telling her that enough sleep, along with the shining sun they managed to wake her up. And her sleep had always been quite deep so it was a miracle that something like this succeeded in interrupting it.