7. ❝ 𝗠𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 ❞

────────────────────────────────

✄ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐬, 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 '𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐤'. 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲.

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐤, 𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐩, 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥, 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

────────────────────────────────

Lalisa Manoban, a 19-year-old woman who never thought about throwing her past away and forgetting where she came from. Not in a thousand years would she wish to be somebody's property nor getting involved in any romanticism but at the same time, she never expected to be Kim Jennie's submissive.

To be her mommy's sweet little girl. 

Kim Jennie was... A one of a kind.

She's a beautiful woman with a perfect hourglass body and perfectly sculptured face. The word perfect doesn't do her any justice due to how beautiful she is, she's truly a goddess. Well, more than a goddess, she's actually indescribable. Any adjectives would fail at describing her.

That's how Lisa viewed her.

She doesn't actually remember when she started being like this, like a child, but she didn't care. She gets her mommy's affection and love and that's what matters. It's actually a win-win situation for both of them. Jennie gets to remove her stress and Lisa gets to be spoiled.