12. ❝ 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝘂𝗻 ❞

────────────────────────────────

✄ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐲'𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐱𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐲'𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐱𝐞𝐫𝐬.

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥, 𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚, 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐣𝐨𝐛, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚

────────────────────────────────

It was early morning, the sun had already entered, peeking through white puffy clouds, also peeking into the bedroom of a pair of lovers. Brightening the entire room. The bedroom was neatly clean, aesthetically decorated in pastel colors. Everything here looked welcoming, like a warm and cozy home people are always picturing when thinking of home. This was the leading point of the whole house. This is where the most important things happened. Happy moments, sometimes hot even very hot, passionate, loud whether from pleasure or pain. But also moments of crisis, breakdown and sadness. All kinds of arguments. Everything took place right here.

The path of the couple that just rested here was twisty and long, but in the end everything worked out for the best. It sounded and ended like a fairy tale, where they lived in harmony and happiness. Even welcoming a new person into their little family. That's when their joy skyrocketed. Perhaps they couldn't have chosen a better moment in their lives.

They had both slept soundly, tired after a long and busy week. Now on their day off, they could sleep it off. However, despite this given chance, one of them woke up. She rose from her bed in a good mood. The sun's rays were glaring centrally at her face, energizing her to get up. She yawned stretching her body. The women corrected her blonde hair, which was in disarray after which she turned towards her hubby. She lay still, as if a sleeping queen in her deep sleep. She wondered what she was dreaming about, but it must have been serious since she didn't budge. Lalisa leaned over her, correcting a piece of her hair that had fallen into her face. She couldn't enjoy the beauty of her lover, who looked so lovely even as she slept. She was covered with a blanket, moreover, like Lisa herself. However, it was too hot now, so Thai uncovered it, flipping it to the side. Therefore showing the rest of the woman's body.