3. ❝ 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 ❞

────────────────────────────────

✄ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐲, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟.

────────────────────────────────

It was the beginning of summer, the sun was shining brightly. Nature was all in life. It was soon off from school, long lessons, everyone had one thing on their mind, which was vacation and free time. It was quite hot that season. Young people liked to spend it going out somewhere together in the countryside, to the sea, the lake. In the mountains, at the swimming pool and other activities in the city or outside. Korea especially has a lot of places with water, since it has many islands and one of the most popular is Jeju. The young brunette also loves this place, which she would wish to visit. Being in a bikini, sunbathing, swimming in the sea, but she had one big problem that stood in her way to complete happiness. Something out of the ordinary that she had always hated about herself...her big cock.

Jennie was a beautiful woman, quite popular at school, had lots of friends, great grades. Her body was also attractive, except for that one thing dangling between her legs. It was something she was born with, the doctor assured her it wasn't a disease or anything, just very unique. Jen had to deal with it since she was a baby, mostly by hiding it she was too scared of other people's opinions. She felt uncomfortable, and every time she looked in the mirror, she saw her body - narrow waist, wider hips, nice breasts, strong arms, and nice legs too - only this one thing bothered her. That big cock, bumping against her legs.