-Get a recap-

"Killer where the fuck are you?! Get over here!! You boyfriend stealing gay slut!"
Killer held his breath holding onto a piece of rusty metal he had found on the ground, it was the only form of protection he could use, since right now is life or death at this point being locked up in some random girls basement and being called a 'gay slut' yeah... It did not feel good.
But all killer could think is how the hell did he end up here.

Good thing you asked random reader who is most likely reading this on there bed at 1:00 am-
[get some sleep]

It all started when I was born, yes- this does matter I say as I killer talk to myself.

But I was the poor kid in my little school and town, yeah everybody knew I had no money since I only lived with my father and he was always drink, dispite that he never once hurt me or even hate me, he tried his best to give me the best life he could but the older I got the more he needed to work so now I live Like a 1940 wife...
sad and lonely-

But never mind that! As a kid I was the poor one but I had two friends who were my bestfriends and their name are Horror and Dust.
Those two were basically my brothers and through my early childhood they were the people that made me feel normal and not the poor kid, but during high school they both ignored me...

They never told me why? But all of a sudden, they both stopped talking to me and joined a group called the bad guys? There leaders were Nightmare and error two new rich kids that moved.

Along with some kid named cross? He was the school's star football player so I guess thats why he was in the group?

Yeah the group became the bad boys group and you know how girls love bad boy's-

Everyday... everyday I had to hear a girl scream "OMG ITS NIGHTMARE"

YEAH... but high school was shit... I was barely passing my classes and I had no friends-

Its not that I didn't try, but everyone seem to avoid me?

I came to find out I was bi

I tried to date

again...

no luck

I mostly spend my time at the back of the school eating mangos or apples as I stare off into the feild and forest.

And that was basically my life until one day....

[Chapter 1]
430 words