Valentine cards

Ships: killermare, colorkill

Type: fluff

Highschool au.

Highschool... Holy fuck it sucks! But thats not what were here to speak apon.

It was valentines and love was in the air, people were giving thier crushes gifts and letters. In the hope to get some love~

The school was decorated to the brim, with hearts and cheesy posters and advertisements, the people selling flowers and chocolete hearts were making bank!

But not everyone could feel the love tonight, some were sad losers that couldn't or didn't have a valentines. One of those losers were killer.

Now killer had spent the whole day by himself, due to the fact all his friends were off with thier lovers.

Cross and dream

Horror and farm

Dust and fell

Error and fresh

Nightmare and....

"Who the hell is Nightmare with???" Killer pondered, walking down the hall of his school. School had already ended, he just needed to drop off some books into his locker and then he was gone.

Killer made it to his locker, he opened it  not expecting anything. And he was right.

No love note? Aleast that's what thought- he was about to close the locker but just out of the corner of his eye. A pink heart was seen???

Killer paused, he looked around and then back at the locker? Confused.

"Welp...atleast one perosn cared-" killer thought grabbing the heart, he opened it and saw one sentence.

Color - can we talk, meet me at the park tomorrow at 3pm.

"Wait...No- Right?" killer whispered to himself, quickly closing the locker and walking away. A small blush showed on his face, "does color want to confess to him-" killer thought, He didn't hate the idea of him and color together.

But then again, this could be something different... killer sighed a bit. As much as he didn't want to admit it, he really wish he had a valentine.

Killer walked outside to so many people crowded around? Killer paused for a bit but decided. "Ain't my problem-" as he walked pass the crowed. Out of site, out of mind.

Killer walked on the road to his home, it was weridly quite? Nothing much happened on the walk home... but killer felt uneasy?

He made it to his home, nothing was wrong? He walked inside and it was empty.

Killer looked around his home, thier was a gift book on his table?

Killer looked confused as hell-- "what..." killer thought walking to towards the table.

Killer examined the box, it was a purple and black gift box with a rose on top.

"Who left this here? This seems like something Nightmare would make." Killer though grabbing the book, lifting it up. Suprisingly light?

Killer was noticed the tag on the rose? He looked down at the tag...

From: Nightmare
To: killer

"What?!" Killer yelled, his face turning red from blush-- "this gotta be a mistake?!" Killer thought as he place down gift.

Killer tried to think of any excuse but couldn't. Killer stared at the box for a minute straight, his mind was racing with ideas.

"Ah fuck it!! Might as well see what he got me--" killer groan, lifting the top of the gift. Peeking inside he saw a gold chain, with a ruby attached to it.

It was the same chain killer had been telling, his friends he loved.

"..." killler was too stunned to speak, that chain cost 5,000g. He knew Nightmare and dream were rich but like....fuck.

Killer reached in to grab gold  but froze.

Thier was something else in the box, next to the neckless... a condom.

Killer's face exploded with blush, he slowly placed the cover back on top.

"Nightmare made a mistake...yeah--" killer thought as he walk away from the box.

I aint making a part 2 so don't ask-