Nightmare meets underlust killer

Ship: Killermare

Type: funny shit and Lime.

OG Nightmare and underlust killer stared at each other, they were across from eachother only a table was in the middle of them. It was so werid for killer to see this very outgoing and sexual crazed boss to be so covered and calm.
The silence was as thick as his dick, so as a joke killer asked.

"So... do you wanna fuck"

"Yes"

"Because~ wait what--" killer paused, caught off gaurd by Nightmares Response.

"On your knees"
Nightmare stated as he stood up from his chair, killer started sweating, why was he nervous-- he's a professional. Nightmare walked over to him, now the two were face to face. Well face to cock, Seems like Nightmares eco body was summoned and ready.

"Uh... 500 g for an hour, Im not cheap-" before killer could finish his sentence, Nightmare dropped a sack filled with gold next to killer.

"10,000 g."

The two stared at eachother, "holy fuck that's hot as shit--" Killer internally yelled, gathering his composure. he smirked, his face turning red from being flustered so much

"Ok handsome, Ima make your Night worth it~" killer stated, as he place his hand onto Nightmare pants zipper.

-Meanwhile in some other universe-

Og killer and Underlust Nightmae sat on the opposite side of a table, both staring at eachother. It was so werid for Killer to see the normally cover, calm and quite Nightmare, wearing Tight leather pants and a crop top that exposed his ribs.
With that, Killer tried to break the silence.

"So.... are you-"

"I wanna rail you so fucking hard right now"

"What-"

I know its alot to ask but if your and artist, I need you to draw this.
Mostly just the killer's
"What".

Anyway 100% gonna make a real smut chapter out of this.

Later on tho-