Sinful knights

Ship: kross, cream and nightkiller

Type: angst

Warning/kinks(?): homophobia, jealousy.

Dream wandered down the halls of his castle, the sun was setting and the moon rose. Despite the two kingdoms at war with each other, they still relied on the other to change from Night to day and vis versa.

Dream gazed over his kingdom, the light from the town slowly faded in. As it the sun set? Dream frowned memories of nightmare formed in his mind, dream wanted to cry but held it, instend letting out a small sigh. At times like this he would always speak to his knight. But cross was off...somewhere.

"Of course I start feeling these feelings when he is gone..." dream thought, as he pass by. Every two weeks, on sunday cross would leave for the Night and only return in the morning. Dream asked many times what he did but cross would never say. Dream was left to wonder, wonder what he did, and why he would be gone for a whole night.

"I miss cross..." dream whispred to myself as he walked into his room, two gaurds stood infront. Dream sometimes felt... attraction towards his knight. But that would be insane? Two males could never make love and even if they did. The king could never-

-In a different castle-

Killer watched the moon rise, he knew what day it was. This arangment will get him killed. If anyone found out he was sleeping with another man, he would be killed by the churches. And thats the best case- worst case is that they jail him and torture him.

It had only been 3 months of this... but killer could not make anymore exuses on why he always left every two weeks. But this lust and pride would not let him stop. Cross and killer where childhood friends, never did he think that same friend would pin him down and violate his hole. Never did killer think he would let anyone do that to him?! Even now killer could not explain what happened that night-- but his body craves. "What is wrong with me?! Am I really risking my life so I could be dominated and act like a slut?!" Killer mentally yelled, leaning his head down. His mind wondered, why did he have to be like this?! Killer thought, his void eyes leaked, tears slowly running down his cheek bones.

"Killer...?" A voice spoke, killer flinched. "Why out of all times" killer thought, quickly, wiping his tears. "What happened? You had a huge spike in negativity" killer froze, it was Nightmares voice. Killer was frozen in fear, Nightmare was already suspicious of killer, so this was the worst.

"Oh...sir-- sorry I was just-" killer was about ready to make an excuse, but was cut off by a hug. Killer was so confused? But he needed this... Nightmares normaly cold body felt, warm? Killer felt safe. He felt loved...no.

Killer opened his eye, immediately pushing nightmare off-- Nightmare followed, removing himself to look at his "knight".

The two skeleton to stared at eachother awkwardly, killer wanted to say nothing.
Nightmare let out a small sigh, before speaking. "Who are you meeting?" Nightmare asked staring at killer, the smaller groan...but he had to speak.

"Childhood friend, we have been meeting in the town" killer replied looking away from the king.

"Your lying"
Nightmare stated, in a stern voice. Killer flinched, the fear in his soul. "Killer if your in trouble, you can tell me? Is anyone threating you." Nightmare asked placing his hand on killers shoulder. Killer turned to Nightmare, looking up at the king. His teal eyes stared at killer, why was nightmare doing this. "I can't keep doing this-- I need to end this now." Killer mentally yelled.

"I just need to leave-- see you towmarrow-" killer yelled running away, nightmare tried to stop him but killer was gone.

[Part 2 idk]
This shit has been in my draft for awhile.