bisexual panic.

Ships: Nightkiller, Driller, Kross and Horrorkill

Type: funny stuff.

Au: human au and collage au.

Female Dream

Female horror

Killer sat down at the table alone, he was in the snack area of his collage, most people had already left for home, he was waiting for his friend horror. She invited him to a lunch and killer agreed.

He was scrolling on undergram, he looked at all his friends profile pics. Specifically he was on Dream's account, The last photo was of her in a a cute bikini.

Both her and Nightmare were on a family trip to a tropical island, Nightmare has been texting killer how much he hates it.

Killer smiled, scrolling down onto dream's account, he posted many photos of her and her family. Alot of photos were her in a cute outfits enjoy the island scenery, Nightmare was always in the back ground looking miserable.

Killer chuckled, "of course Nightmare would hate this" Killer blurted outloud. He then stared at the pics with dream, "god she's cute..." Killer whispered, a small blush showed on his face, killer kept scrolling looking at more photos of dream but suddenly... he saw a photo of Nightmare.

Killer paused, It was a simple photo of Nightmare sleeping. Killer smiled more, chuckling again.

Then he blushed....

"Wait a fucking minute--" killer said outloud, killer looked around.

"Lurking on dreams account?" A voice spoke, killer jumped in fear!? He turned his back and was met with Cross, he was leaning over him. Cross was breathing hard, and sweaty? Seems like he just finished practice, Cross was apart of the Sports team.

"Cross?! Uh.... what are you doing here???" Killer asked in confusion, quickly turning off his phone.

"Nothing much, just came over here to get a drink, and I saw you alone?" Cross winked at him, smiling as he did so.

"Why is he hot--" killer internally questioned, before killer could speak. He was cut off by a happy squeak.

Killer turned to see horror waving at him; she was tall and muscular.

She ran over and smiled at killer, "why the fuck is she hot--" killer questioned more.

And on this day, Killer found he was bisexual.

He did nothing with this information-