10. Foreign Tour: Soft

Manager Choi shook his head at Da-Som as she had just now collided with him, which had resulted into him dropping his phone.

She bowed and apologized as she handed the phone to him, like she did every time!

He was in a hurry as he had many things at his hands right now.

Just before leaving the room, he looked at Namjoon successfully breaking a prop into two pieces.

He heaved a long sigh and hoped that all of them go back safely to Korea without two of them somehow failing to put the place on fire!

"But, you should be the one knowing where it is!" The stylist raised her voice at her!

"It's not with me! Someone took it from here! It was last hanging on this very rack!"

Da-Som looked through the rack of clothes for the LV jacket again, hoping that it reveals itself out of some magic!

"What were you doing here then? What will I give him to wear now! Answer me!"

The stylist held her roughly by her hand and shook her.

"What's going on here?" Manager Choi walked into the room!

"She has lost the jacket which he was supposed to wear! What do I do now? What would I tell him! How do I change his look now when that was what he wanted! And it's all her fault!"

She threw an angry glance at Da-Som again!

"I was right here.. I did.."

"Go and find it!" Choi told Da-Som.

"But.. where.."

"Did you hear what I said, Da-Som?"

"Yes!" She bowed and left, not knowing where to go.

Da-Som's face was all heated up, she was fighting back tears.

Everyone in the room had stopped their work and had stared at her and enjoyed the scene before their eyes.

She had no single friend here, who would have said even two words of comfort to her.

"You'll find it, Som Som! Just try!" She told herself, sniffing.

She looked in the lounge, in the make up room, back in the car that they had used for transportation. It was nowhere.

"Back to Korea and your job's gone, Som-Som! What's more to lose?" She told herself as she was passing by Hoseok's room.

"And since these are my couple of last days, lemme check with him too!"

She knocked on the door, tapping her cheeks to calm herself down.

"What do you want?"

Hoseok opened the door and looked at her, a bit surprised as he wasn't used to seeing her without having asked for anything and he couldn't recall if he had asked her for anything.

"Have you seen it?" Forgetting all the preliminaries and honorifics, she came straight to the point.

"Seen what?" He backed away from the door instead of slamming it shut on her face, somehow.

"The Jacket!" She said and remained frozen at the threshold as just then her eyes caught sight of something lying on the couch!

She walked inside, Hoseok was facing in the other direction, busy on his phone.

"Can you get me my coffee, please?" He turned towards her and asked.

Da-Som had picked up the jacket and tears were silently flowing out of her eyes. Her nose and throat were choked.

She had wanted to just silently pick up the jacket and leave from his room without making one more sound but just then Hoseok had turned towards her, asking for coffee.

She hurriedly wiped her eyes using her one hand and turned to leave.

"Wait!"

She halted in her steps.

"What's wrong, Shorty?"

She just looked down at her feet and shook her head indicating 'Nothing!'

"Tell me!" He was now standing before her, blocking her way. There was a certain softness in his eyes. This girl had not shared the episode from last night with anyone, he was sure of it as Choi hadn't said anything to him.

Da-Som rapidly blinked her eyes to push back the next round of tears!

"Look at me!"

She slowly lifted her eyes to his face.

"Shorty, what happened?"

"Everyone shouted at me that I have lost this jacket! They raised hell at me! While all this time it was laying just here! Here!" She pointed towards the couch.

"This is such a ridiculous jacket, I tell you!!" She continued, catching her breath, her nose still choked.

"How did it end up here? I am going to lose my job for it now! When I wasn't the one who actually lost it!!"

"Who the hell brought it here!!"

Exasperation, fatigue and the apparent certainty that it's her last day indeed, made her blurt out all this, non-stop.

"I did!" He calmly said, faintest of smile rising to his lips.

"What?" She looked up at him.

"I am the hell of the person who brought it here!" He answered, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Oh!" That was all she could utter, before looking down at his feet again.

"Will it be too much to ask for.. if I just.. I just ask you to forgive me for all that I said just now?"

One last desperate attempt, she dared not look at his face and uttered to his feet.

"Not at all!" He walked away from her, an obvious smile now on his lips.

"I'll take this to your stylist!"

She ran for her life, still unsure if she had succeeded at saving her job or not.

"Send me my coffee!"

Hoseok looked at the closed door and shook his head.

"She's a child!" Somehow her image lingered in his mind for more than he consciously realized.