"Hi....... What's your name."

He looks at front and back and at me. Yup. I got deja-vù.

He looks me through his long lashes and wide eyes "I'm zayn"

And his name is also perfect!!! And now I'm Fangirling... Great...

"Beautiful" I blurt out while looking at him and I look away because I'm trying to flirt - really bad and really awkward.

"Yeah beautiful" he says... Wait what? Did that shy little candy turn into a flirting litte candy? I look at him with questioning eyes to which he adds " My name means beautiful. My mother picked it out for me" he finished in a small voice.

"What's your name? " "Wait. You don't know? " "Have we met before? " "No" "Then? " "I'm Liam. Liam Payne" "Ohh... Ummm.....Nice to meet you Liam Payne" "Likewise zayn..... " "Malik" "Zayn malik"

I'm lost thinking about him and he focuses on the lecture. See, I don't wanna come off clingy and drive him away. Can't overdo it.

As bell rings, I ask him to join me and my friends at lunch at which he hesitenty agrees. I introduced him to Lou and haz. And I fucking regret it.

"Sooooo? Double date much? " "Louis" I warn.

"I mean he's right... We two are a couple... So you two can - " (H). "Shut up Harry" I stop them angrily and finally they take a hint..... With an innocent smile..... Which means they are gonna meddle.

"So, candy" (Lo)

"it's zayn" (Z)

"Whatever you say big guy" (H)

"Where are you from? Why are you here? What about your family? What subjects so you have? Most importantly: do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? " asks Lou shamelessly.

I notice zayn blush at the last part.... Does he a have an alpha?

" I'm from Bradford. I'm transferred here because of the bullies. Don't ask me why I was bullied. I see you opening your mouth Lou. Don't. My family consists of my dad and my sister. I have maths, history, arts, physics, chemistry and english. And no. I don't have any partner"

We all stare at him as he easily answers all of Lou question quickly and at same tone Lou asked. A grin forms on his face and he says "I like him. Can we keep him... Please alphas"

"Hey! Stop with those eyes!! And yes Lou we can keep him. I have physics with him, you have chem and math, Li has history and all of us have english. Only one is different. (Haz turns towards zayn and says) You would be a great addition to our family. Welcome"

"Ummmmm......Thank you?"Zayn says. Man! He is adorable. They make as much small talks as possible to not end up in awkward silence. It more like lou and haz talking to him, like they are vetting zayn to see if he is 'good enough' for me. My friends may be annoying psychos but they'll always have my back. The won't admit it,but they are very protective of me, irrespective of how well I can defend and take care of myself.

"Listen here zayniepoo. After lunch it's chem. You should come with me and since you,my dear newbie are gonna be part of this dysfunctional friend group,better get used to us. Also I don't like anybody in my class. So it's your lucky day" after saying,lou walks out since the bell was about to ring.

It was their last school year and for the first time, Liam wishes it wasn't because he wants to spend more time with zayn. He feels like after school there might be a possibility they'll part ways for higher education.

Harry and I are left alone now that zayn also follows Louis like a lost puppy. I have a feeling lou is gonna properly adopt and teach zayn how to be a sass master like himself.

"You know, I approve of him. Me and lou both. He's not like those people who want to be with you only for what your future holds" he says sincerely with a small, but genuine smile.

"He doesn't even like me. I embarrassed myself with the whole-"

"Candy thing? " he asks teasingly

"Harry" I warn him.

"In all seriousness" he continues with same sincerity "I think you two would be really great together, so I really hope you two will end up with each other" . It brings a little smile to my face.

I hope so too.

-------------------------------------------

A/N

So.... That was my second chap. I'm thinking of releasing all the ones I've written till now as soon as possible, it will in a way reduce my anxiousness and I can focus only on writing further stuff!!

Oh I hope you like it...

Do tell if you think I can make some changes somewhere 😅

~big love ❤❤