Stalker

Chapter 4
Wednesday
-9:30pm-

Alana's Pov

"He was more of an asshole today than he was last week." "Really? What did he say?" Julia and I are currently huddled up on her mini couch, scrolling through Netflix to look for another movie to watch. She invited me over since she couldn't have lunch with me today either. Still tutoring the international kid. Luckily she has a free day tomorrow so i won't have to have another anxiety attack from being alone.

"Well, first of all, his face looks like shit. He looks like he's been run over by a car twice. And everyday it gets worse. Last week all he had was a bruise on his right eye and a busted lip. Today his whole left eye was black! Like what the hell is he, a street fighter?" I immediately stop scrolling and divert my eyes from the T.V. "Bruises?" I feel my heart sink in my chest.

Is she tutoring hoodie boy?

"Yeah! And cuts. But the worse part is that he never cleans them. It's really disgusting Lana, dried blood and everything." She scrunches up her nose in disgust. "It was so gross, I think his lip cut was opening. Eck!" She makes a few gagging sounds.

Oh my god. I think she's tutoring hoodie boy.

"Anyways, I asked him if he was okay, since he looked like shit, and he told me to shut the fuck up." She explains, popping a sausage roll into her mouth. "Then he proceeded to ignore me the entire time. I guarantee you he learned nothing. But hey, that's not my problem, I'm still gettin payed." She continues with her mouth full.

Is he not using the stuff I gave him? Why isn't he taking care of himself?

"Ooo pick that one!" I look up at Julia who's pointing at the T.V. "The Notebook, really? What are you a hopeless romantic?" She grabs the remote from my hands, clicking on the movie. "Maybe I am. Now shush, it's starting." As the movie begins I can't help but zone back out.

Why is his face worse? Then again, he didn't show up for the lecture this morning. Hell he hasn't shown up all week.

I wonder if he's okay.

***

Thursday
-9:04am-

Joon's Pov

"Late again Mr.Min?" I give Mr.Elsman an apologetic look. "I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

Lies.

As I carry myself to my desk a pink note comes into sight. I inwardly groan.

Go away.

I glance across the room to try and get any idea of who they could be. Everyone's head is down, taking notes on the lecture. I sigh and sit down, reading the note.

Dear Hoodie Boy
I told you to take care of yourself. Your cuts are getting worse, are you not using what I gave you?
-A

I feel a gaze burning into the back of my head.

They're looking at me.

I tear the note in half and crumble it up, placing it on the corner on my desk. I lay my head down trying to forget about my stalker. It's only a few moments later when I feel a piece of paper hit my head.

What the-

I grab the paper. Slowly opening it up.

Don't ignore me asshole.

Who the fuck does this person think they are?

I crumble up this paper also, putting it aside. I lay my head back down, eventually drifting off into an unintentional slumber.