49: Boxed In

(A/N) ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This chapter contains situations that may be triggering to some individuals involving guns/shootings, and death.

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @MorganGiglioBooks OR JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER (LINK IN BIO) FOR EXCLUSIVE CONTENT AND UPDATES!

***

Now that everyone had been briefed on the situation at hand we had moved into the planning phase. My family and Luna had been excused to go back to the hall while we worked considering that there were a number of key details pertaining to the situation that they weren't told. As Mr. North continued to research, Aaron had pulled out a map and circled a number of different known safe house locations used by the Genovese family. 

"I'm gonna be honest, Aaron this map is starting to look like it has the chicken pox and we don't have time to search this many locations." Parker stated as she leaned over the table "What's plan B?"

He shrugged "I don't even know what plan A is fully."

Mr. North cut in "I might have something."

After a moment of silence Parker spoke up "Which is?"

"Oh, uh, so basically the Genovese family base is their mansion in New York but obviously that's way too far away and I don't see Aurora retreating, especially not after you outsmarted her and took Harper back." Mr. North stated, pausing a moment "However there are a number of other properties actually owned by the family and one is right in the area."

"Why would they not go to a safe house though, I mean they know that anything that's public record would be easy to find." Aaron stated

Mr. North smirked "Yeah but I think she wants to be found."

"Why do you say that?" Parker questioned crossing her arms over her chest as she looked down at him

He spun his computer around to face us "Well I was digging through her messages and I found one between her and none other than one Dean Harrington discussing a meeting spot they would be going to after flying in called the Seattle Home Base."

"And you think it's this property?" Parker asked giving him a questioning glance

He nodded "I do and if that's not enough," he paused clicking over to another page that displayed a map with a red dot "Aurora's phone just got pinged there."

"And you're just telling us now?" Aaron exclaimed jumping up

"This was literally minutes ago calm down." Mr. North stated glaring up at him "Let's focus on forming a plan."

"Good work." Parker stated nodding over to him before turning to Aaron "Now let's figure out how we're gonna bring this bitch down."

~7 Hours Later~

The cramped darkness surrounded me as the rumble vibrated the space. We slowed to a stop, a voice muttering something muffled before a clanking sound could be heard that I could only assume was the gate. We rolled to another stop, the slamming of a door heard this time followed by some yelled exchanging of words. I could feel my heart beating out of my chest as the clanking of the back door cold be heard rising up.

The truck leaned a bit as I could hear someone climb aboard, their footsteps heavy "It's clear!"

The truck jolted as he jumped off and silence filled the air for a brief moment.

"So where do you want the packages?" A deep voice asked

~6 Hours Ago~

"I am not just gonna sit around while you all go and risk your life's." I stated crossing my arms over my chest