Welcome to the crew!

Start from the beginning

"What the hell was that for!"

"You got some nerve to hit me!"

Sanji and Zoro were attacking back as she just wrote in the notebook she carried around. As they witnessed what y/n was doing, they came up to a different conclusion.

Sanji ended up thinking y/n was mute, while Zoro thought that y/n as a person had too much of a high pride to talk to them. Meanwhile, the note said this:

"You guys stop fighting for a bit, at least when we get Nami. Second, how are we going to explain Ussop to Luffy."

~a bit later~

Luffy was glad Ussop was alive and not dead.

Once Ussop was better, he got angry at Sanji and threatened to kill him, later he turned around and saw y/n.

"Are you the masked ranger?!"

Y/n nodded as Ussop tried to make it look like y/n was desperate to join him. As that ended, Ussop tried to see if they could plan to save Nami, when Nojiko came out of nowhere and explained how it wouldn't help, but if they liked, she would tell them why Nami is the way she is. That's when Luffy got up and walked off, not caring about Nani's past and y/n followed, for she already knew what Nami had to live with.

Reader pov:

Once we were far away where they couldn't see us, I took off the mask and most of the overlapping clothes, and foam, turning the cloak into a bag.

"Sorry for not talking, Lu. It's just I feel like I would ruin the adventure."

"No, you won't."

"I guess he was right. I do, have some issues."

"What issues?"

"Doesn't matter. Do you wanna hear my impression of Ace?"

"Sure!"

As we walked down, I just said things Ace would say to Luffy.

"Damn it, Luffy, you always get into trouble. Damn stupid gramps is chasing because of your carelessness."

I talked until the voice modulator suddenly shortcircuit, which didn't surprise me since it wasn't functioning well.

"Man, Wally, you sound just like him. You also look more like him when you're wearing all that clothes. "

"Yeah, I remembered when you thought I was him, and then you thought I was an actual guy, and thought it was weird when I wore a dress."

"Well, it doesn't matter, now you just dress like you."

"Yeah, not yet. I still need things to do, but I'm not leaving you. I said I'd follow you and I will."

"Ok but the sparks from your necklace were cool!"

We later made it to Nami's village, and by then I was wearing everything again. As we were walking, Genzo and the Marines just walked by which felt that Nezumi was there more for the money Nami saved up.

"His pinwheel hat is so cool!"

"Man, only you could think about that Luffy."

After some time Nami came back, but this time there was a commotion about a marine shooting Nojiko. and Luffy tried to talk to Nami, but she shoved him away before coming back.

"What's her problem?"

"She's in pain and needs help, and doesn't know how to ask." Nojiko responded.

"Ok, well I've already thought of a new move."

"That's nice, Lu, I'm going to meet up with the crew."

3pov:

After some time, the villagers left to take down Arlong. While y/n headed back to the crew with their getup, which they weren't that far, so she waited for them as they walked towards her and they just stood there, as later in the distance they could hear Nami scream. Y/n wanted to help. But knowing what she knew, that was the best option. Meanwhile, the villagers that headed to Arlong park were being stopped by Yosaku and Johnny. They were beat up, but explained why they came back and were waiting for certain men, and as predicted, Luffy went to the rest of the crew as they headed to Arlong park. The first thing he did was smash down the door and yelled.

"Which one of you is Arlong?!"

A/n

So I might do stuff that that people will probably either love or hate and I don't give a damn about it. Anyways here's a chapter