Chapter 2

Reader pov:

As Sabo left we went to sleep and the next morning I woke up in the middle of the forest. There's only one person crazy enough to do this and it's that asshole Ace. I thought as I tried to find my way back. When I later arrive at grey terminal instead of Dadan's. Well shit he is trying to make me leave my comfort zone. Well I should probably find Ace, at least I learn to get back I think as I walked around trying to find Ace.
I made it to grey terminal and it seemed nice and all, although it was best described in the manga and it smells really bad, but what do I expect it's a pile of trash. When I lose my train of thought since I bumped into someone, I apologised and I kept walking trying to find Ace. The man I bumped into slowly started chasing me and slowly started a small mob of people who followed him after me. God damn it I still don't have any dexterity, why can't I be like the MC's in fanfiction when they just get everything right and the way they like it. Most of all MC's are pretty and they're never confused as a boy much less to be Ace. I think as the people of grey terminal chase me yelling Ace's name. When all of sudden I'm being dragged and end up in the forest, and the people who were chasing me sounded annoyed as they saw me go to the forest because they couldn't catch me.
"You idiot, why'd you take a stroll in grey terminal! A lot of people hate me and you have my face, what did you think would happen!" Ace yells as he's the one who dragged me out of the chase.
"I'm sorry Ace I didn't know people hated you." I say out of breath. I knew people hated Ace but not this much.
"You're lucky I was there." Ace scolded me.
"LUCKY YOU THINK I WAS LUCKY, WHEN THE ONLY OF WHO COULD HAVE LEFT ME IN THE FOREST BEFORE WAKING UP WAS YOU!!! BECAUSE NONE OF THE BANDITS WOULDN'T DO THAT!!! ANYWAYS I'M TIRED OF YOUR PRANK YOU ASSHOLE." I yell back at him.
"Well if you didn't sleep almost all day. I mean you wouldn't probably be in the forest since you would have been up by the time I woke up. You would also be able to train with me and Sabo and you wouldn't be that out of breath, and you probably wouldn't have even had that fear of meeting other people and talking to them." Ace kept scolding.
"IF GRAMPS NEVER TOLD YOU WHO ARE DAD WAS YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN NICER LIKE YOU USED TO BE!!!" I yell at him as I remember how nice he was,but not the best role model.
"Well if it wasn't for him MAYBE MOM WOULD BE HERE TAKING CARE OF US!" Ace yelled.
"so you two are brother and sister huh?" said Sabo as he approached us.
"Did you hear everything?" Ace asked.

A few minutes before

Sabo pov:

"So we're gonna see who can take the treasure first from that guy to see who breaks the tie. Great idea right."
"Yeah sure let's just hurry I hear people yelling my name." Ace says as you can hear a slight group yelling Ace.
"You don't think people are trying to imitate us again do you?"I asked.
"Forget the guy's money let's catch this imposter to break the tie instead." Ace says running towards the commotion and I run following and see it's that girl (y/n) who looks like Ace and I hide and listen to their conversation, so she is his sister? I think. Well time to confront them

Present

Reader pov:

"I actually followed you since you said who ever caught the imposter would win, and I chased after you when you heard your name, but hid in some bushes while you were talking with your sister. It looks like (y/n) was mistaken for you ace. It also seems like you won this round Ace." Sabo replied.
Ha ha ha ha there is an Imposter among us, good thing they can't hear my thoughts
"What would you do if Roger had any kids? Would you want them to live?" Ace suddenly asked Sabo.
"Why are you asking that Ace?" I asked Ace, at that moment I realized he still thinks he is just Roger's son but that he isn't himself, and he's not alone since he shouldn't even have a sister I just hope I don't ruin everything.
"I don't know I probably want to know them first before making any assumptions." Sabo replied.
"You wouldn't wish they were dead or kill them since they're kids of that demon?!" Ace asked.
"I mean they don't have to exactly like Roger. They are probably regular kids like us. Why would I wish they were dead? I'm not one to judge" Sabo replied.
"Wow, he really seems nice Ace. I may not be brave, strong or have any friends Ace I envy you" I say as I had interrupted the conversation. I mean I did have a few friends, but in time we lost track of each other by living our own lives, but I don't know if they were anything like Sabo, or Ace. Ace must be so strong because he would live so long thinking he's only Roger's son, but this time he's not alone at least this time. I hope I can help make a better difference, I think.
"What the hell (y/n) are you ok your more depressive then usual." Ace says
"Wow she sure can be a spitfire if she gets to know someone. She's a lot like you Ace." Sabo says
"She's nothing like me. She is scared of spiders and she can be an idiot and cries a lot when she reads novels or reads any news. Plus she's really weak and has no motivation in anything since she almost never leaves the hut and is mostly a loner." Ace says.
Stop calling me out Ace. I only read novels since it's the closest thing I'll get to reading manga or fanfiction and not I'm able to have anime in this world. I didn't even do anything to you, technically you're my brother. Wow so this is what my life would be like if I had an older brother. I mean having younger siblings isn't that bad but why did you tell him that. I don't know what Sabo Is thinking, but I think I have an idea on how to treat him. After all he's just like someone I knew, the way they act and care for the people who are important to them and how they think about what they do and how it effects others, I really miss them, I think. Anyways to them it looked like I spaced out since Ace flicked me in the head.
"Owww what was that for?"
"See she's an idiot. She spaces out in the simplest conversations." Ace says.
"Yeah you should probably not hit her it might affect her thinking." Sabo says laughing.
What would shanks do? I think
"Fine laugh." I say as I laugh with them because that's something shanks would do and he seems to be the coolest at least at that moment.
"You should train with us since you're pretty weak and I'm sure you don't ever want to be chased again if Ace ever pulls you into the forest again, and you get lost and people mistake you for Ace" Sabo says.
"Why are you inviting her? She was perfectly fine at the hut." Ace says in a protective tone.
"Wait but didn't you say I should go out more and meet people Ace." I say to annoy him.
"Oh shut up." Ace says
"Make me." I say when Ace starts to attack me.
"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry please don't hurt me" I say but luckily Sabo stopped him.
" Anyways what do you guys do besides training and hunting since Ace told you what I do." I asked. Even though I know what they do due to the anime.
"I mean we steal collect for our treasure fund and are trying to be free as pirates." Sabo replies
"Ok but Ace you know dad was-'' I say until I was interrupted by Ace.
"That man isn't our father, he left us to die with mom so I'm nothing like him, and you won't be anything like him."
Oh if only you knew the truth Ace, I thought.
"Let's just bring dinner and go, the day is almost over anyway" Ace says.
"Wow so I really did sleep in."
"Yeah you might need to fix your sleeping schedule" Sabo tells me.
Oh if only you guys knew what would happen to Ace when he's a Whitebeard with his narcolepsy.
Sometime later the guys we're strategizing how to get food Sabo proposed to use me as bait, but Ace disagreed and we brought fish instead and let Sabo keep his share while Ace caught the most, all I was able to catch was a small fish then again it was my first time.