[paris: epilouge]

Start from the beginning

"for someone who's drunk, you're typing very clearly

"for someone who's drunk, you're typing very clearly." maya teased, "let's get back to our hotel, now, bun."

they paid and left, though paige was a little out of it due to the wine intake, they made it back rather quickly while somehow managing not to run into any fans. not that they would usually be avoiding that, but only because paige was too drunk.

"what the hell is a bm?" paige slurred a bit.

"who knows." maya laughed, remembering the comment rosa's colleague left, "best man? or something? i dunno."

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

smackle and farkle were waiting for paige and maya at the arrival hall. and when they saw them walk towards the glass doors, they practically jumped out of their seats.

"is that them?" smackle gasped.

"yeah."

before long, the newly engaged couple were running towards them, giving them the biggest hugs. farkle helped them with their bags as they headed for his car, "how was the trip?"

"it was great." paige replied, "we bought some stuff for you guys."

"ooh." farkle commented.

"how's riley doing?" maya asked.

"she's home with aj." smackle said back, "but good. they're both really excited for you to be back too. but aj threw a tantrum so only we came to pick you two up."

"oh, no." maya chuckles, "why?"

"because riley gave her milk in her juice cup instead of milk cup."

"what?" paige held back a laugh, "the winnie the pooh cup? doesn't she only have the one teal one?"

"exactly." farkle chimed in, "which is why it's kinda funny."