paige meets the fake cast list

'are we ready for this?' this thought rang through maya's mind, 'does she want this?'

'i want to do it, but now i'm...scared?' paige looks at the ceiling awkwardly when maya put her down on the bed.

"paige, paige- what's the matter? are you okay?"

she takes in a few deep breaths before revealing to maya that she was afraid. "that's okay...we don't have to do anything else if you don't want to, baby." maya assured.

"no, i want to, but i...don't know why i'm scared to go for it."

maya wraps an arm around her, "you wanna talk? about it?"

"well, i just- i don't know. something is holding me back. i guess part of me's scared that i can't satisfy you. like- i don't know what to do to make you feel...good. and i'm scared that i would feel guilty afterwards and start spiralling,"

"yeah, i don't think i know much about that too. i guess we'll both just learn as we go." maya told her, "but, let's just focus on what you wanna do right now?"

"i kinda just wanna cuddle."

"sounds good to me." maya laughs, the sound of that like was music to paige's ears.

"and watch a show?"

"sure, grab your laptop- we'll watch something." paige then got over to her desk to get her laptop and crawled back under the covers beside maya, "are you sure it's okay that we didn't-"

"yeah, paige. don't worry about that, kay?" maya pecks her lips.

paige nodded, "kay."

"come 'ere." maya snuggled closer to her as they started browsing for a show to watch, "how bout this?"

"seinfeld? sure. but don't you have to go h-"

"my mom and shawn aren't even home. don't worry about it." maya explained, "they're out of down for like three days for 'alone time'."

"oh, where did they go?"

"hawaii." maya replies, "ah, they deserve the time alone. we live in a small place, and i don't think they get enough privacy, to be honest."

"that reminds me...rosa sure's lost her privacy with me here." paige chuckles humourlessly.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

"i'm just saying though, like can you imagine? if she were to bring a date home? like what, they'd just go to the date's place all the time or go to a hotel?"

"honey, breathe. she'll talk to you if it ever happens...most likely. she's straightforward. what you're feeling, yes, okay. i get that, but don't let it take over all of your mind."

"i...you're right. yeah, i shouldn't keep thinking about it. i shouldn't control things i can't control."

maya gave wraps her arm around paige tighter, then leaned her head against paige's next.

"i adore you." maya said with a chuckle, pressing a kiss on the crown of her girlfriend's head.

"i just adore you too." paige smiled, glancing up at maya. their eyes met for a brief moment, and they both felt those butterflies in their stomachs. this feeling never gets old for them...as much as they wished it didn't make their stomachs feel this weird, they still liked their little moments like this one where they seemingly fall even more in love with each other.